Knitting Daily TV, Episode 605 - Creative Combinations! (Download)
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
On this episode's Getting Started segment, host Eunny Jang dives into the world of woven knitting. Woven knitting is an excellent way to show off novelty yarns, such as ribbon yarns, and Eunny shows you how. Eunny demonstrates woven knitting techniques, such as knitting with floats offset on each row, how to hold the yarn to make your knitting even faster, and how to incorporate color into your woven knitting. Learn these tips and more with your free download of 22 Techniques for Knitters of All Levels.
Shay visits with Yumiko Alexander, a designer known for her fashion-forward work that combines knitting and crochet techniques. Download the Swinging Ropes Scarf pattern seen on this episode, which is part of Yumiko's Warm Earth Collection.
Tunisian crochet has often been thought of as a combination of knitting and crochet techniques. On this episode of Crochet Corner, Kristin demonstrates the Tunisian simple stitch, which gives your crochet fabric a woven look. She shows how to incorporate colorwork into Tunsian crochet, as well as variations on Tunisian crochet that involve a combination of the simple stitch with double crochet.
On this episode's How-To segment, celebrity knitter Deborah Norville is back with Eunny to explore other uses for sock yarn. The qualities of sock yarn lend themselves to making beautifully draped projects, such as blankets and afghans, shawls, hats, and even a cute tank top. Fine gauged yarn is especially great for garment shaping. Deborah demonstrates how to crochet the bottom edge of the Fllippy Top, and you can make this tank top along with her. Download your free pattern for the Crocheted Flippy Top, as well as the Knit Cabled Slipper Socks seen on this segment.
Make intarsia knitting even easier. Eunny demonstrates how to deal with tangled yarn with two easy tips. Download this tip and more with the 22 Techniques for Knitters of All Levels eBook.
For tips, techniques, and patterns seen on this episode, visit KnittingDailyTV.com
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.