Knitting Daily TV, Epsiode 601 - Your First Project! (Download)
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Join host Eunny Jang and experts Kristin Omdahl and Shay Pendray on the new season of Knitting Daily TV.
Eunny walks you through the process of selecting a pattern to knit and explains how to read a pattern, pay special attention to pattern sizing, demystifies the material list, and more. Plus, she'll give a quick demonstration on how to measure gauge swatches so you can be sure to have a successful finished project even before you knit a stitch!
Join Shay Pendray as she sits down to speak with author and knitter Debbie Macomber. Learn how knitting gave Debbie an identity, how she taught herself basic skills through knitting, and became an author with her first book published in 1982. Shop on Blossom Street, the first book to combine knitting and fiction, has kickstarted her fabulous career. She now has a yarn line and patterns, available at Universal Yarn.
(Visit Universal Yarn's website for more information on Debbie Macombers yarn and patterns)
Crochet Corner: Learn how to read crochet charts and symbols with this primer from crochet expert Kristin Omdahl. Crochet charts are the universal language of crochet, and once you've mastered these skills you can read any crochet chart, no matter what language the pattern is written in.
How-To: >Eunny visits with celebrity knitter Deborah Norville on how she got started knitting. They also talk about great projects for beginning knitters that go beyond the scarf and only require one ball or skein of yarn. Deborah suggests using varigated yarn for your first project because its not only beautiful but hides mistakes well. She also demonstrates a fun, new way to cast-on, perfect for those that have trouble with other cast-on methods.
(Visit Premier Yarns website for more information on Deborah Norville yarns and patterns.)
Quick Tip: Join host Eunny Jang for the first of 13 quick tips to be a more successful knitter. On this episode, Eunny demonstrates easier ways to read a pattern using highlighters and post-it notes. You'll never lose your spot while knitting again! For tips, techniques, and patterns seen on this episode, visit KnittingDailyTV.com
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.