Knitting Bag of Tricks: Part 1 Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Get rid of annoying gaps, untidy edges, and sloppy increases and decreases with instructor and designer Patty Lyons' new workshop. This video download includes parts 1 of Patty's Knitting Bag of Tricks instruction.
Correct your knitting nuances with logical fixes that Patty has developed over many years of teaching. Improve your ribbing transitions and polish your shaping with Patty. You’ll love Patty’s attention to detail and passion for improving all areas of your knitting.
Plus, this video includes a worksheet download, so you can practice your skills. Using Patty's material list and swatching instructions, you'll knit alongside Patty and get the most out of this workshop.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Fabulous investment
- I can only confirm what all the other reviewers have written. I have been knitting for a long time and some of the instructional videos that are available are very good, but do not always cover some more in depth explanations for finessing your knitting. This one does! It helps you understand why and then provides a solution or solutions. Thank you Patty. (Posted on 12/16/2015)
- I've been knitting for 60 years and am amazed at how many new things I learned from Patty's Knitting Bag of Tricks!, both parts 1 & 2. (Posted on 11/3/2015)
- Great Tips
I'm an advanced intermediate knitter and these are great knitting tips to improve ones work. Best of all Patty Lyons presents it all with a wonderful sense of humor and easy going manner. She's also sure to demonstrate techniques for both pickers and throwers when necessary.
(Posted on 9/26/2015)
- Patty Lyons is the best
- Patty has a very special talent of teaching and making it very clear to learn new knitting techniques. I like she brings up problems we find in our knitting and has found a way to fix them. She asks the why first then fixes the problem. A must have for all knitters. (Posted on 8/23/2015)
- Order this today!
- I've been knitting for over 50 years and have taught knitting for 30, and yet. . . yet. . . I learned many things from Patty Lyons's Knitting Bag of Tricks, Parts 1 and 2. The best teacher gives a student the know-how to use the pole and not just the fish dinner and Lyons does exactly this as she focuses on the "why" certain tricks and tips will work. She examines the construction of stitches in ways that are applicable to both beginning knitting needs as well as for those of us who design and have a solid grasp of knitting. This was worth twice the money I paid for it! (Posted on 8/23/2015)
- Great tips!
- I bought Part 1 and 2, and the videos are great! I've been knitting for about 12 years, and I learned so many new tips and tricks to use in order to make my knitting neater and easier - I had the opportunity to use one within a few days of watching the videos. Patty is also funny and entertaining, making the videos a pleasure to watch (as opposed to "boring but educational"). I love that she explains the why and then the how so that you understand what's actually happening to the stitches. I highly recommend this video set for the beginning knitter to the advanced knitter! (Posted on 8/21/2015)
- Patty Lyons
- Loved everything about these videos and lessons. (Posted on 8/21/2015)
- Thank you Patty Lyons
My interest in knitting has been revived with doing some children's accessories for charity. The patterns I have obtained from the internet are nearly all US where the terminology is different, ssk? what is that.
Patty's style is very agreeable and the method of teaching first class. A well put together video. Would recommend to all knitters of whatever ability, even the most proficient would learn something.
Patty Lyons is now my new friend. (Posted on 8/20/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.
Regular Price: $69.98$39.99