Knitter's Handy Book Of Patterns eBook: Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes and Gauges
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Now available in two easy-to-use formats! Discover more than 350 ways to warm all of the hands, heads, feet, and bodies that you love. This digital book contains instructions for creating the most popular knitted items - socks, mittens, gloves, hats, tams, scarves, sweaters and vests - all sized from baby to toddler to large adult - all written for multiple gauges and yarn weights.
"Everyone should carry a copy of this wonderful collection of basic knitting designs with them at all times!" -- The Soundview Knitting Guild
Your Trusted Resource - Use it Over and Over Again.
More versatile and useful than standard pattern books, Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns features easy-to-follow, charted instructions plus a detailed glossary of techniques for both beginning and advanced knitters.
"This book is an excellent resource . . . an idea that every knitter and spinner of handspun yarns has been waiting for!" -- Spin2Knit
Easy-To-Use Format Now in two easy-to-use and navigate formats, you can access a plethora of patterns everywhere you go! Both formats have the same content and are specialized for your digital device.
Review of Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns From Library Journal:
Have you seen those advertisements that say "this is the only book you'll ever need on this subject"? This new volume by Budd isn't the only knitting book you'll ever need, but one could knit hundreds of different mittens, gloves, socks, sweaters, vests, hats, and scarves from just the patterns found here. Budd is (former) managing editor of the popular magazine Interweave Knits, and this is the book she wished she had when she worked in a yarn store and customers requested patterns made for their size with yarns available in the shop.
The patterns allow the knitter to create garments in any size from toddler to extra-large adult in any weight of yarn, from fingering to bulky. The knitter has only to knit a generous swatch with yarn and needles of her/his choice and plug the resulting gauge information into the charted instructions and schematics provided. Highly recommended for all knitting collections. Copyright 2002 Cahners Business Information, Inc
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.