The Knitter's Companion Deluxe Edition with DVD
The bestselling knitting resource now comes with two extended instructional DVDs, featuring every technique in the book for a truly hands-on experience. Vicki Square's The Knitter's Companion Deluxe Edition with DVD is chock-full of tips, illustrations, and definitions, all made even easier to understand with the accompanying DVDs.
All the information knitters need is right at your fingertips with The Knitter's Companion Deluxe Edition with DVD--an indispensable 2-disc addition to any knitter's back of tricks.
Table of Contents
Hems and Hemming
Borders and Edges
Knitting Needle Gauge
|Number Of Pages||140|
- Great for all knitters
- I was leery because I read reviews in which others received discs that froze up. Sure enough, the first disc I looked viewed did as well; the second one was fine. So I simply gave the first one a gentle washing and dried it with a microfiber cloth -- problem gone! The videos really add a lot for those that are extreme visual learners, as am I. I have been knitting for a long, long time and I still found this to be a useful guide. I would highly recommend. (Posted on 9/12/2015)
- Good Companion Book
- I am extremely happy to see this new edition as it containes DVDs with more information. I gave these books as gifts which were well received by their recipients. I feel a person needs to read through the entire book to know what's in it for future reference since it is not exhaustive. Some of the information only needs to be read once but other info like stitch abbreviations and how to do them are lacking for an advanced knitters. Overall, the books were well worth the price and I would give them as gifts for knitters new to the craft. (Posted on 8/7/2015)
- The Knitter's Companion is an excellent addition to my knitting library...the spiral book style is so convenient, I don't know why more publishers of how-to books don't use it. It is well written and the illustrations are clear and understandable. (Posted on 4/20/2014)
- The Knitters Companion book and cd
- I love this set. I have the book by my knitting chair, and upstairs on my computer is the cd. Sometimes a book just doesnt show clearly what you need to do...the cd fits the need. I cant tell you how helpful it is from casting on, to wrap and turn, to making a nice tassel...if you think you know something...review it and you might find a better and neater way of making your project. This is well worth the money for any skill level you might be. (Posted on 10/29/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.