Knitted Lace A Collection of Favorite Designs from Interweave
Brought together for the first time, the projects of Knitted Lace represent the most intricate, beautiful, and sought-after lace pieces in the history of Interweave's knitting publications. Anne Merrow has assembled a world-class resource of eyelet scarves, delicate socks, elegant tops, and more, to inspire knitters of all skill levels. Knitted Lace offers all lace enthusiasts the broadest range of garment types, projects of all levels of difficulty, and expert design advice in one exceptional volume.
Inside you will learn the techniques of expert lace designers as well as their time-honored traditions. Included are popular commentaries by knitted lace experts illustrating how to follow lace charts, execute perfect stitches, and understand the construction of even the most complex knitted lace patterns. Plus, Interweave Knits editor and lace expert Eunny Jang contributes a new introduction on the art and craft of knitted lace and the reasons why lace is so irresistible.
- Another great lace book
- I was so thrilled to receive this book. I am a great fan of lace knitting and was not disappointed after looking through this book. I have Nancy Bush's "Estonian Lace" book and have knit from that and I was thrilled to find Evelyn Clarks' Swallowtail shawl design in this book. I think anyone who wants to try lace knitting would find this book very clear and helpful. (Posted on 5/8/2014)
An excellent book with useful instruction and a good variety of patterns.laid out in a pleasing way.
The process of writing this review was a great waste of time and I will not do it again though I'm a frequent customer. Why can't one just comment in reply to the original request? (Posted on 3/24/2014)
- Good lace knitting book.
- I have already made a pair of socks from the book in the first week I've had it. I see several projects I will make and the directions are clear so far. Good pictures and lots of good help for new or rusty techniques in the back. Not sure you could learn to knit just from this but it is fine for adding lace knitting to your basic knitting skills. (Posted on 1/15/2014)
- Knitted Lace is easy
- As in all of Interweave products, the clearity of the instructions, and the diagrams, in the book 'Knitted Lace: A Collection of Favorite Designs from Interweave' are top notch. Even though I have been knitting for many years, there are times when it is still helpful that the instructions are straight forward and clear. The only thing I would like to see, is a more magnified view of the finished pattern repeat.This is often a help in understanding the graphic mode of instruction, especially for the novice knitter.. (Posted on 10/5/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.