Knitted, Fulled, and Embroidered Mittens Kit
Price as configured: $39.99
You’ll find Nancy Bush’s mitten pattern easy to knit even if you haven’t worked in the round before. The embroidery uses only three basic stitches. These warm, durable, and colorful, fulled and embroidered woolen mittens reflect the Norwegian tradition of rosesaum embroidery on knitted fabric. Order your kit today!
The Knitted, Fulled, and Embroidered Mittens Kit Includes:
PieceWork Presents: Knitting the North eBook
Keep your hands and fingers warm with these beautiful works of art! This collection of standout mitten patterns draw from the rich knitting traditions of northern Europe.
Inside Knitting the North, you will discover the Embroidered Mitterns designed by Nancy Bush and Jane Fournier, featured on the front cover. These mittens are created by knitting mittens larger than the finished size and then fulling them in a washing machine or by hand until they shrink to fit the intended wearer. Agitating the knitted mittens in hot, soapy water causes the wool fibers to interlock and form a thick, dense, fabric.
Each kit contains the following materials:
- 1 skein of Top of Lamb worsted in #200 Russet
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in light gold
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in gold
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in light green
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in teal
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in light blue
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in blue
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in lavender
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in dark lavender
- 1 4oz skein of Waverly Wool in dark rose
This 100% Wool Persian Yarn is ideal for embroidering.
Order the Knitted, Fulled, and Embroidered Mittens Kit today!
- 10 full skeins of 100% wool to make 10 felted mittensin different colors. There is no embroidery yarn in the kit but I’m ok with that since his is still a good bargain
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.