Knitscene Premium Digital Collection
Price as configured: $119.99
Explore 30 issues encompassing 10 years of Knitscene. This collection begins with the first 4 Knitscene issues every produced, 3 issues of Knitscene Accessories, and an issue of Knitscene Easy. Knit cables, learn techniques for shaping, discover modern Fisherman’s ganseys and so much more! Knit for all four seasons; find patterns for gifts, yarns to ignite your imagination, and build your knitting skill set. Take a tour of knitting in Scotland with Kristen Orme, learn techniques from Bristol Ivy, Grace Akhrem, Corrina Ferguson, Sarah Wilson and others! Download your Knitscene Collection and start knitting today!
See what’s inside this must-have collection:
Knitscene Digital Collection 2005 - 2007
Enjoy the first 4 issues of Knitscene ever printed, including the Fall 2005 premiere issue. The 2005-2007 seasons show stylish patterns using great yarns.
Inside the first four years of Knitscene you'll find:
- 44 Cool projects for Making Living & Dreaming
- 30 Styles to wrap yourself in
- 27 Styles to sprout into Spring with
- 26 Projects to Explore the Great Outdoors and More!
Knitscene Digital Collection 2007-2009
Enjoy four issues of Knitscene magazine exactly how they were originally printed, including the incredibly popular Fall 2009 issue. These issues include stylish projects for the spirited knitter. Considered for the advanced beginner, Knitscene has an abundance of one-of-a-kind projects using great yarns.
Knitscene Digital Collection 2010
With the Knitscene 2010 Collection Download, you'll enjoy two issues of Knitscene magazine and the bonus special issue of Knitscene Easy exactly as they were originally published in 2010.
The full-color Collection Download includes easy-to-navigate tables of contents, easy-to-print patterns, informative articles, and all the tips and techniques that Knitscene is known for.
Plus! The Knitscene 2010 Collection includes stylish patterns for the spirited knitter, such as pullover sweaters that are great for first-sweater projects, comfy cardigans, warm and toasty accessories, simple to intricate stitch work, and much more!
Knitscene Digital Collection 2011
The Knitscene 2011 Collection Download includes over 100 stylish projects, such as casual cardis for layering, bold accessories to liven up your wardrobe, easy-to-knit gifts ideas, and much more.
With the Knitscene 2011 Collection Download, you'll:
- Explore laceweight yarns for feminine, lightweight garments that can be worn all year long.
- Learn 5 knitting techniques for making a bobble, a fun embellishment to add personality to garments and accessories.
- Knit Fair Isle, fitted garments without having to steek!
- Meet designers Alexis Winslow, Stefanie Japel, Amy Herzog, Amy Christoffers, and Stephen West.
- Learn how to customize your knitted sleeves for both form and functionality.
- Discover what shape you are and what knitwear fits best for your body type.
- And much, much more!
Knitscene Digital Collection 2012
Enjoy four issues of Knitscene, the knitting magazine for spirited knitters, exactly as they were originally printed in 2012: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter editions. Study leaf motifs, breezy shawls, designs by Sarah Wilson, knitted bags, short-row knitting, single-ply yarns, and much more.
Plus, this Collection includes the bonus super-sized special issue of Knitscene Accessories 2012.
Knitscene Digital Collection 2013
Included in the collection are four issues of Knitscene,the 2013 season of Knitscene showcases over 100 spirited knitting patterns, including:
- Knitted Lace
- Patterns featuring 1960s necklines
- Mock knitted cables
- Chevrons and other shapes
- Tubular cast-ons
- I-cord knitting
- And much more!
Bonus: Included in this Collection is the 144-page Knitscene Accessories 2013 special issue!
Knitscene Spring 2014
Knitscene Spring 2014 features 22 patterns for pullovers, lighter pieces, and accessories. Learn about color theory, the trend of black and white garments, neckline details, and more.
This issue of Knitscene magazine combines a perfect blend of pullovers for chilly spring evenings, lighter pieces to layer or wear separately, and must-knit accessories. Knit tailored, feminine pieces in jewel tone yarn with a focus on neckline details this spring.
Plus, visit with designer Corrina Ferguson as she delivers sweet treats in her designer collection.
Knitscene Summer 2014
Knit stylish projects in linen-blend yarns or tackle large-scale lace patterns to help to beat the heat. Knitscene Summer 2014 celebrates the summer warmth with designs that keep you cool while looking chic.
Plus, featured designer Grace Akhrem blends fashion and intarsia in chic colorblock projects.
Knitscene Fall 2014
Knitscene Fall looks to tradition to inspire 24 of today’s hottest knits. Fisherman’s ganseys take on a modern twist, and the classic tweed yarn combine with modern silhouettes.
Julia Farwell-Clay’s designer collection grafts Victorian sensibility with contemporaryknitting, and our scarf collection will keep you warm, any which way. Plus, Kristen Orme takes us on a tour of knitting in Scotland, while Bristol Ivy teaches us to make fantastic folds in our knitted fabric.
Knitscene Winter 2014
Knitscene Winter 2014 brings you 25 knitting patterns to keep you inspired, featuring Scandinavian-inspired knits, marled yarns, and an introduction to mosaic knitting.
We've rounded up some of our favorite gifts to give knitters and brand new yarns to keep your hands busy.
Knitscene Accessories 2014
With 32 eye-popping designs, Knitscene Accessories 2014 delivers inspiration to knitters of all skill levels and interests.
Knitscene Accessories 2014 includes Informative articles on double-knitting, cabling without a cable needle, and converting sock patterns to toe up or cuff down. Plus, get to know designer Carina Spencer with four cozy accessories full of plush texture, knit four lacy and lightweight accessories for every day, and enjoy five knits that are reversible and customizable for your closet.
Download the Knitscene Premium Digital Collection Today
*Links will be provided at checkout for you to download the digital collections and single magazine issues.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.