Knitscene Magazine Subscription - United States
To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed.
Inside every issue of knitscene:
- On-trend knitted garment and accessory projects for today’s style-conscious knitter
- Accurate, easy-to-follow knitting patterns that range from beginning to intermediate levels
- Technical articles related to projects in the issue to help the knitter acquire new skills and complete projects with confidence
- Clear illustrations, charts, and schematics to visually aid patterns and technique explanations
- Inspiring and stunning photography of every project with close-ups that show important details
- Projects by the industry’s top knitwear designers as well as up-and-coming designers
- Articles profiling the people, places, and happenings of the world of knitting and fiber arts
Create Your Own Handmade Wardrobe
For fresh inspiration, check out knitscene magazine and develop your own thoughtful wardrobe with handmade garments and accessories suited to your lifestyle. Contemporary and cool sweaters, hats, cowls, scarves, tops, bottoms, socks, bags, and home décor items fill the pages of knitscene to inspire you to curate according to your style. With knitscene, you’ll be able to strengthen your knitting skills and create beautiful and wearable pieces for your everyday and special occasion outfits.
Knitting Knowledge You Can Trust
Discover ideas for new projects, learn techniques from experts in the knitting industry, and explore new yarns, stitches, and updated takes on old classics. Knitscene’s team carefully vets each knitting pattern and technical article to ensure its accuracy and clarity so you can get the most out of your knitting experience and education. Carefully chosen content centers around current knitting and fashion trends so you can stay in the know and continue your knitting education fearlessly.
From the beautiful photography to the in-depth technical articles and profiles to looks at new yarns and knitting bloggers, you’re sure to find inspiration in the pages of knitscene. Use that inspiration to advance to the next level in your knitting, become a part of the knitting community, and create unique pieces that help you express yourself to the fullest. Join the knitscene family and never miss an issue!
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE: To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed at the rate then in effect. Prior to renewal you will receive an email reminder before your credit card is charged. You may cancel at any time during your subscription and receive a refund on any un-mailed issues by contacting our customer support team.
|Product Type||Magazine Subscription|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.