knit.wear, Premiere 2011 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Check out the premiere of the newest special issue from the editors of Interweave Knits magazine:
simple handknits for the thoughtful knitter
Download your copy of knit.wear today!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Knits Editors|
- Love this magazine.
- This knitting magazine has it all: informative writing, lovely photos, and unique knitting patterns that are approachable to the novice knitter. This inspiring publication is one of my favorites. (Posted on 3/6/2014)
- Impressive publication!
I really like the premier issue of this magazine – it's interesting, instructive, inspiring and – most importantly for me – has a large proportion of patterns that I would make/modify.
The closures, ribbing and grafting (great!) articles are well presented and have a nice combination of text and pictures and are definitely something I'll refer to when designing my own patterns. I hope future issues have the same strong, substantial technique/styling articles.
The ruffle, drape & pleat patterns are not to my taste (they seem forced, with gratuitous details/shaping), but that's balanced out by the attractive patterns in the rest of the magazine.
I'd very glad to have purchased this (at ~half price) and will definitely be buying other issues, which hopefully have the same appeal as this one. Well done to the production/editorial team! (Posted on 1/20/2014)
- Innovative and Fresh
- I always regretted not purchasing a copy of this premier issue, so I'm glad the digital download version became available. I'm pretty jaded about knitting patterns and I purchase very few, but I found this particular issue to have several (at least five!) sweaters I would like to make and own. The articles were informative and well written. I highly recommend this issue. (Posted on 12/26/2013)
- Knit Wear 1
- What a great start! This is a fabulous magazine. Congratulations to Eunny and her team! Every single article has my full attention - I'm now going to be very busy. :) (Posted on 4/21/2012)
- LIke a print version of Knitting Daily!
- A friend on Ravelry told me about this new magazine because I was searching around for the perfect decorative rib for a sweater I wanted to start using Jacqueline Fee's "Sweater Workshop" book. In the premiere issue, there is a great article about using ribbing in a variety of ways, "Ribbing Inspiration" by Debbie Newton... and the *perfect* eyelet rib, *exactly* what I was looking for! I downloaded the digital version, on her recommendation, and I'm really glad I did! It was worth the cost for the inspiration for this sweater, alone, with a bonus of *several* designs I will definitely consider in the future! The designs and articles are informative & concise, and the photography is helpful and enticing. This *may* be my favorite Interweave magazine now. I also really like KnitScene, but this one may displace it as my favorite. (Posted on 12/25/2011)
- absolutely fabulous
- absolutely fabulous, congratulations to the editorial team! i wish i could get a printed version (and a subscription) instead of downloading. (Posted on 10/13/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.
Regular Price: $34.97$18.99
Regular Price: $119.92$24.99
Regular Price: $59.96$24.99