knit.purl, Fall/Winter 2015 Digital Edition
Once again, knit.purl turns to accessibly high-end knitwear with sleek, wearable, modern designs worked in luxe materials and finished with a couture polish. Mix and match over 24 different projects such as cowl scarfs and knit sweaters.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
knit.purl Fall/Winter 2015
knit.purl steps forward this Fall with style! In this issue, the project collections focus on sleek menswear-styled fabrics; minimalistic Desert Modern tunics and accessories; and projects that utilize the popular gradient yarns to full effect.
With a focus on modern and contemporary style, you’ll never feel outdated with these hand knit projects. In this issue, you can explore knitting in new and innovative ways through the many projects offered. Knit cowls, hats, cardigans and sweaters are waiting to be made! Along with various projects, the Fall 2015 edition of knit.purl includes articles on all things knitting: everything from fiber trends to designer secrets. Get the scoop now!
Download your copy of knit.purl today!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Knits Editors|
- Not only for myself, but some wonderful gifts.
- Even though I recently purchased and as of yet have not had the time to begin a project, when I purchased I could not decide on any one design. I generally like to purchase something new when I'm getting near to the end of finishing one. It gives me the time to plan ahead and not too rush into something. (Posted on 11/7/2016)
- Best one yet!
- I was disappointed when this magazine changed its name as the edgy designs I loved seemed to get lost in the transition. However, this issue is full of wonderful patterns and I can't decide what to make first! Hopefully, Knit.purl will continue to delight and surprise for a long time to come. (Posted on 1/5/2016)
- Excellent Purchase
- Beautifully illustrated designs throughout with easy to read instructions. Excellent value with something for everyone in this edition. I can't wait to begin knitting my way through this edition! (Posted on 12/30/2015)
- Really excellent
- Full of beautiful designs that make you want to get started straight away. Have bought loads of yarn but have to finish my current project first. Most of the designs have very generous sizing and the instructions are very clear. Highly recommend! (Posted on 9/12/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.