Keely Cowl-Collar Top in Ritratto and Luna Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Missoni-inspired stripes travel across this curved-hem pullover tee, which is completed by its draping cowl neck collar.
Finished Size: Small (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 3X); Bust 37 (41 ½, 46, 50 ½, 55, 59 ½)"/94 (105.5, 117, 128.5, 139.5, 151) cm, Length 19 ½ (20 ½, 21 ½, 22 ½, 23 ½, 24 ½)"/49.5 (52, 54.5, 57, 59.5, 62) cm
Yarn: 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) ball S. Charles Collezione RITRATTO 53% viscose, 28% kid mohair, 10% nylon, 9% polyester (1.75oz/50g; 198yds/180m) in color #133 black gold (A), 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) ball in color #137 mahogany (B), 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) ball in color #¼ copper canyon (C), 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) ball in color #127 meadow grass (D); 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) ball S. Charles Collezione LUNA 71% super kid mohair, 20% silk, 9% lurex (0.88oz/25g; 232yds/212.5m) in color #13 comet (E), 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1) ball in color #26 sunbeam (F)
Yarn weight: #2 - Fine
Gauge: 16 sts and 26 rows = 4"/10 cm in Slip Stitch Pattern
Needles: One pair size 9 (5.5mm) needles, One each size 9 (5.5mm) circular needles, 16"/40cm long for Neck and 32"/80cm long for Bottom Edging. Adjust needle sizes if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Stitch holders, Stitch markers, Yarn needle
Originally Published: S. Charles Collezione STARDUST Collection, Fall 2013
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.