Kathy Merrick Bundle Video + eBook Bundle
Crochet with color using this bundle from Kathy Merrick! Learn how to work with color in your crochet designs and then put this knowledge to practice with 17 diverse projects that combine colors in unexpected and beautiful ways.
Price as configured: $24.99 Regular Price: $32.90
Kathy Merrick Bundle
Kathy Merrick's superpower is crocheting with color to create spectacular projects. She has an exquisite eye for combining multiple colors in fabulous ways, skills honed through working with Kaffe Fassett and Liza Prior Lucy. In her video Colorful Crochet Workshop, she shares her tips for working with color. In Crochet in Color, she presents 17 diverse projects that combine colors in beautiful and unexpected ways.
See what's inside this collection:
Interweave Crochet Workshop: Colorful Crochet with Kathy Merrick
Liven up your crochet with color thanks to the tips and tricks of Kathy Merrick! In this crochet workshop, experiment and play with color in crochet design. Learn how to pick up color characteristics to mix and match colors that work well together.
With Colorful Crochet with Kathy Merrick, you'll learn how to:
- Use simple crochet stitches to make designs look complex with Kathy's demonstrations and step-by-step instruction.
- Design using stripes, blocks, and crochet motifs.
- Balance color in your crochet projects for either subtle or eye-catching results.
- Create color in your work, using the magic eight ball method to create randomness.
This video download includes tips from Kathy for no-fuss finishing, hook choices for crochet designing, and expert advice for designing for the effects you're looking for. It also includes a Kathy's Crescent Shawl Pattern to help you practice your new color skills.
Crochet in Color: Techniques and Designs for Playing with Color
Kathy Merrick is back with even more color in this easy-to-download eBook. In the eBook, Kathy shares her secrets to designing with color and offers 17 patterns that explore the use of color in unexpected ways.
This book is perfect for any crochet skill level and allows everyone to make sophisticated and fun colorwork designs. Merrick also included explanations on how to change colors in crochet, stranding techniques, and how to work over yarn tails. This eBook is jam-packed with tips and tricks to make your colorwork come together flawlessly.
The definitive eBook guide to crocheting in color, Crochet in Color is a must if you want to add colorwork to your crochet resume with confidence.
Order your Kathy Merrick Bundle Today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.