Argentium Sterling Silver Bundle
For a limited time only, get all 3 Argentium Sterling Silver Video Downloads for one low price of $29.99!
Price as configured: $29.99
For a limited time only, get all 3 Argentium Sterling Silver Video Downloads for one low price of $29.99! Retail price for this bundle is $64.97.
Included in the Bundle:
How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Introduction
Discover why Argentium Silver has often been compared to Mithril, and learn how to use the material to craft a beautiful pair of fold formed earrings. Argentium silver has germanium added to silver and copper, which makes the silver special and highly tarnish resistant. You will want to incorporate it into future projects so your jewelry will shimmer and shine throughout the years!
How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intermediate Fusing
Jewelry instructor Cynthia Eid discovered the special alloy, Argentium Silver, in the 1990s and has been working with this beautiful material ever since. Join her in this intensive workshop so you can easily create light and airy jewelry like these earrings that are perfect for any occasion! Fusing wires can be easier than soldering – as well as faster. Because there is very little cleanup, you can devote your time to the design. Learn how to flux and fuse without the mess, and bring together the delicate wires with precision. Explore the benefits of working with Argentium silver, and you will soon be incorporating it into future jewelry designs!
How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Basic Fusing and Granulation
Having worked with silver for forty-five years, metalsmith Cynthia Eid shares her jewelry-making tips and tricks so you can advance your own skills. By learning how to apply granules to your pieces, you will be able to craft your jewelry in new and inventive ways. Before you dive into fusing, Cynthia explains which tools are best suited for your needs. Her techniques for annealing, quenching, fusing, and pickling allow you to work with Argentium Silver to its highest potential. You will also learn two different methods for attaching metals that are suited for the jeweler who wants a quick and easy project, and for the metalsmith who wants to take their time and work with the silver. Granulation is an ancient technique, and it is swiftly sweeping back into jewelry trends. Discover this metalworking practice and start designing professional and beautiful pieces of jewelry today!
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.