Tucson Show Guide 2020 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ve love this if:
- You want to find your way around the annual Tucson, gem, jewelry, mineral, fossil, and bead shows.
- You want to locate specific vendors or shows at the various shows in and around Tucson.
- You want to know the dates, times, locations, and layouts of all 40+ shows.
The 2020 Tucson Show Guide includes complete information on the 40+ annual gem, jewelry, mineral, fossil, and bead shows in and around Tucson. You’ll find complete vendor lists and floor plans of every show as well as dates, times, locations, and any other information you’ll need to know while attending the shows. You’ll also find information on the new shows and which shows have new names and/or locations. There’s even a pull-out map of Tucson which will help you find your way around the shows — and it makes a great keepsake after the shows! The chart of show dates will help you plan your visit day-by-day.
You’ll also find a section on fabulous restaurants and delightful attractions around town to help you enjoy your stay in Tucson. There’s also special feature articles on shopping the shows and finding what you want as well as the latest color trends in gemstones, beads, and jewelry. And as always, the 2020 Tucson Show Guide also includes the Annual Buyers’ Directory of businesses and vendors for all your jewelry-making tools, materials, and supplies. Even if you can’t attend the Tucson shows, the Buyers’ Directory makes a fantastic year-round resource for locating those hard-to-find supplies.
Order your copy of the 2020 Tucson Show Guide today to:
- Find dates, times, and locations of all 40+ Tucson shows.
- Get complete vendor lists and floor plans for each show.
- Make your way around the Tucson shows with the pull-out keepsake map of Tucson.
- Discover delightful Tucson restaurants and attractions when you’re ready to take a break from walking the shows.
- Plan your shopping by finding the best shows and learning about the latest color trends in jewelry, gemstones, and beads.
- Find businesses that sell everything you need for your jewelry-making adventures with the Annual Buyers’ Directory.
- Discover so much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Number Of Pages||300|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.