Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist March/April 2020 Digital Edition
In this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, celebrate Earth Day by learning about earth-friendly studio practices and responsible field collecting and explore a working historic onyx quarry in Arizona. The issue also features stones and jewelry projects in Classic Blue, Pantone's top color for Spring 2020. In the special education section, find out how top jewelry teachers learned the art for themselves. You'll also find several great jewelry projects like Jeff Fulkerson's peekaboo ring and Lexi Erickson's blue drusy and textured silver pendant.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In the March/April 2020 issue of Lapidary Jewelry Artist, we pay tribute to Earth Day. You’ll learn about earth-friendly practices you can follow in your own studio as well as responsible field collecting of stones and minerals. Plus, discover a working historic onyx mine in Arizona and create earth-inspired jewelry like Douglas Wunder’s layered, riveted globe pendant.
Take inspiration from Deboradh Yonick’s Trends column showcasing how top jewelry artists use Classic Blue, Pantone’s top color for Spring 2020. Speaking of blue, check out this issue’s Smokin’ Stone – aquamarine! Explore this fabulous stone and then look at Noel Yovovich’s project illustrating how to set it in a ring. For another blue project, Lexi Erickson creates a blue drusy and textured silver pendant you can try.
Discover how your favorite jewelry teachers learned the art for themselves in a special section all about education. Then see how to chart your own educational path through the study of jewelry arts. In addition, leading jewelry artist Jeff Fulkerson brings you an incredible peekaboo ring project. Helen Drigg’s Cool Tools and Hip Tips column explores non-bench tools and other items that will help you sell your jewelry. And in Net Profits, Cathleen McCarthy discusses eye-catching displays that will increase your jewelry sales.
You'll love this digital issue if:
- You want to explore earth-centric jewelry design and learn about earth-friendly practices
- You want to know how top jewelry artists use Pantone's top color for their designs
- You plan to explore using aquamarine in your jewelry creations
- You're thinking of expanding your education in jewelry making and want to learn how to go about it
- You want to increase your jewelry sales with top products and amazing displays
Order your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist March/April 2020 today to:
- Learn about earth-friendly studio practices
- Discover a working onyx mine in Arizona and find out about responsible field collecting
- Explore earth-centric designs
- See how top artists use Pantone's top color for Spring 2020, Classic Blue
- Find out how your favorite jewelry teachers learned the art for themselves
- Expand your repertoire of jewelry-making techniques with a variety of step-by-step projects
- Learn to use today's top projects and eye-catching displasy to increase your jewelry sales
- Discover so much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Number Of Pages||100|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
|Difficulty Level||Easy, Intermediate, Experienced|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.