Tucson Show Guide, 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The biggest, best, and most complete guide to the Tucson Shows is back in time for the 2015 shows and beyond! Be in the know with this comprehensive digital guide featuring 290+ pages packed with crucial show info including dates, floor plans, exhibitor lists, and locations. Navigate the shows effectively and find your favorite vendors easily with helpful digital bookmarks, easy to scroll pages, and zoomable pages.
The 2015 digital guide features the same easy-to-use show listing section and Find the Exhibitor section with the added convenience of handy bookmarks. Plus, check out the two new shows and complementary information provided this year: Tucson Art Glass and Bead Festival and the Miner's Co-op Show. Plus, see which of your favorite shows have moved so you aren't left in the dark.
Plus, you won't want to miss the comprehensive jewelry-making classes that are featured for 2015.
Instantly download your copy of this all-inclusive jewelry supply resource today to:
- Get the info on the latest and greatest jewelry-making and lapidary tools and materials instantly.
- Discover exciting exhibits, lectures, and workshops to attend so you can have the perfect trip.
- Save time searching with helpful area maps, show floor plans, and shuttle guides.
- Be in the know through 2015 - The Annual Buyers' Directory includes vendor and supplier information you can use all year long!
- Plus so much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
- Very helpful for show goers
- I was reluctant to pay for the Tucson Show Guide since it is available free of charge in large numbers at all show venues. I decided to buy the 2015 edition to prepare for a workshop I was presenting on attending the Tucson Gem Show. I wanted to be certain that I had the latest information. This year, there are more major changes than usual. The Guide is very helpful for those wanting to plan their schedule in advance and, with so many shows opening on the same day, planning is more essential than ever. The print version has many useful indexes, but one can search the PDF by all the words in it, a really valuable feature. For those not traveling to Tucson, the digital edition might be helpful in researching vendors. (Posted on 1/17/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.