Step by Step Wire Jewelry 2016 Collection Download
Inside the Step by Step Wire Jewelry 2016 Collection, you’ll find necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other pieces created using a wide range of wirework and wire wrapping techniques along with other jewelry-making techniques! You will experience the latest trends jewelry making designs from 2016 - all in a digital download!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're searching for wire jewelry-making inspiration
- You want to take your jewelry making skills to the next level through innovative and lively projects
- You're looking for guidance and tips from expert jewelry artists
Inside the Step by Step Wire Jewelry 2016 Collection, you'll find necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, and other pieces created using a wide range of wirework and wire wrapping techniques as well as other jewelry-making techniques like chain maille, stamping, soldering, and enamel! You will experience the latest trends and inventive jewelry making designs from 2016 - all in a digital download! Discover hottest new tools on the market from artist and metalsmith Jeff Fulkerson. With more than 50 designs to choose from, you can advance your skills and refine your techniques in wire wrapping, wire weaving, chain maille, metal stamping, leather working, and so much more! Explore all 6 issues, 300+ pages, of Step by Step Wire Jewelry exactly as they were printed -- now in a convenient, downloadable format!
Download your copy of Step-by-Step Wire Jewelry 2016 Collection Download today to:
- Find answers fast with easy, searchable options and printable projects.
- Enhance your designs with inspiring articles all things wire.
- Create stunning jewelry with wrapping, coils, spirals, textures, and more wire techniques, made easy with you in mind.
- Master wire working step by step with intriguing projects for rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces and more!
Here's what you'll find in each issue:
Warm up your wire-working skills and plunge into the newest digital edition of Step By Step Wire Jewelry! Top jewelry makers, such as Karen Meador, Rebecca Nunn, Kylie Jones, and more, bring you inventive projects that will have you expanding your repertoire.
Dive into 12 new projects dedicated to advancing your techniques in chain maille, wire weaving, and metal stamping! Receive advice from designers such as Melissa Cable, Sarah Thompson, Aisha Formanski and others.
Explore mixed media in the June/July 2016 issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry. With projects using leather, tassels, and bezels, you'll discover new and fun jewelry-making techniques.
Check out 10 new projects featuring design stamping, letter stamping, soldering, torch enameling and more in the August/September issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry. There's something for everyone, from a five-minute ring to a sterling soldered bezeled ring!
The special crystal issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry is a must-read! Readers will enjoy 10 projects that combine crystals and wire, as well as a number of projects from top wire and chain maille artists.
December 2016/January 2017
Jewelry makers of all levels will love the December/January 2017 download of Step by Step Wire Jewelry! Projects include the Silver Lining Bracelet, Venetian Glass Earrings, Kitchen Table Color, Birdcage Ring, Bubble Earrings, Loopy Woven Ring, Luna Pendant, and more!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Very Useful
This is really good value for money and will be used many times in the future
I really wish the magazine was still being published (I have every issue) as I find the replacement magazine nowhere near as useful or interesting (Posted on 8/21/2018)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.