Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist 2017 Collection Download
Get all 9 issues of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine and enhance your jewelry-making projects. From trends and materials that will take your jewelry designs to the next level to demos on techniques you’ll be dying to try, each issue is packed with timeless info you won’t want to miss!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
- You love to read Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and all of its engaging content
- You want to advance your wirework, metalsmithing, and gem cutting skills and how to use the appropriate tools for each
- You want the convenience of a digital compilation combined with the chance to print out your favorite projects
Explore all the jewelry making inspiration, lapidary information, must-have jewelry tools, and more from the 2017 season of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist exactly as they were printed, in space saving, easy to search downloads! Get all 9 issues of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine and enhance your jewelry-making projects. From trends and materials that will take your jewelry designs to the next level to demos on techniques you’ll be dying to try, each issue is packed with timeless info you won’t want to miss! This must-have space saver holds all 700+ pages from 2017, with full-color searchable pages, quick-print jewelry projects and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts.
Download your copy today to:
- Unlock metalsmithing knowledge with technique demos, trends, design articles.
- Discover 34 stunning jewelry projects for metal, gemstones, wire, metal clay, and more!
- Uncover all the lapidary basics, from must- know stone info to beautiful faceted designs.
- Explore the jewelry-making secrets of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist experts to enhance your jewelry making techniques.
- And so much more!
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
January/ February – At last, here’s a solution for the common stone setting challenge of getting your bezels to fit perfectly around those sharply cornered cabochons! Also, create amazing texture by reticulating sterling silver when you make a statement ring with a richly patterned variscite stone. Learn to stabilize, cut and wire wrap the flamboyantly colored fossil gem ammolite. Master the use of specialized Fretz hammers and stakes to create a deeply fluted brass pendant.
March – Learn new jewelry-making techniques with a variety of ring-making projects and bracelet-making projects. Increase your knowledge with a roundup of jewelry-making classes and schools.
April – In this issue, you'll find great bracelet-making projects from Roger Halas and Jeff Fulkerson, and you'll learn which tools you'll need to create your own bracelets. The Smokin' Stone for this issue is fordite, a unique stone made from automotive paint. And Lexi Erickson shows you how to turn fordite into an amazing pendant. Patrik Kusek demonstrates how to make a micromosaic pendant from metal clay, as well as how to make your own pin/pendant converter. You'll also find great jewelry-making projects from Denise Peck, Eva Sherman, Delilah, and Erica Stice.
May/June – Lexi Erickson shows you how to make a pendant using petrified colla wood – which also happens to be the Smokin' Stone for this issue. Noël Yovovich demonstrates an amazing 3D pendant – no soldering, just folding! Kimberly Newman offers a faux forged fan necklace while Kylie Jones brings you a chain maille and agate necklace.
July – In this issue, you'll find projects from some of your favorite jewelry-making pros. Grant Robinson demonstrates how he makes his kinetic, movable jewelry designs. Lexi Erickson's Blue Cloud Drusy Pendant has a dreamy design to it, and Eva Sherman's Fused Silver and Stone Bracelet teaches you new ways to use your torch.
August – In the August issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, you will learn to use a variety of jewelry-making techniques, including stamping, keum boo, torch-fired enamel, stone setting, and wirework. Learn to adapt your complex designs to simple designs that sell!
September/October – Helen Driggs tells you all about the latest tools for working with wire. Then use those tools to make Noël Yovovich's Swirled Link Wire Wrap Chain Bracelet, Kylie Jones's Jade and Silver Chain Maille Necklace, and more! Tool maven Bill Fretz teaches you various ways to texture and shape metal. You'll find more cool texturing techniques in Michael Cheatham's Silver Dust Granulation Appliqué Earrings and Kieu Pham Gray's Torch-Fired Enamel and Reticulated Sterling Silver Disks. Betsy Lehndorff tells you all about Colorado diamonds and how to use them for her Etched Silver and Colorado Diamond Necklace, and Smokin' Stones features Colorado diamonds.
November – In this special Tool & Supply issue, renowned jewelry artist Kieu Pham Gray discusses her favorite jewelry-making tools — and demos some of them in making a great pendant.. Helen Driggs discusses the best and latest ring-making tools. You’ll find out about the boom in jewelry stamping today, new stamps on the market, and how jewelry artists incorporate metal stamping in their designs.
December – In this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist learn to take a complex jewelry design and simplify it. Explore the latest tools for cold connections, and find projects for last-minute holiday gifts.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.