Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist 2016 Collection Download
Explore all the jewelry making inspiration, lapidary information, must-have jewelry tools, and more from the 2016 season of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist exactly as they were printed, in space saving, easy to search downloads! Get all 9 issues of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine and enhance your jewelry-making projects.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to advance any number of jewelry-making techniques and skills, such as metalwork and wirework
- You want to explore lapidary, jewelry tool, and metalsmithing information
- You love to read Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and all of its engaging content
Explore all the jewelry making inspiration, lapidary information, must-have jewelry tools, and more from the 2016 season of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist exactly as they were printed, in space saving, easy to search downloads! Get all 9 issues of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine and enhance your jewelry-making projects. From trends and materials that will take your jewelry designs to the next level to demos on techniques you'll be dying to try, each issue is packed with timeless info you won't want to miss! This must-have space saver holds all 700+ pages from 2016, with full-color searchable pages, quick-print jewelry projects and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts.
Order your copy today to:
- Unlock metalsmithing knowledge with technique demos, trends, design articles.
- Discover 34 stunning jewelry projects for metal, gemstones, wire, metal clay, and more!
- Uncover all the lapidary basics, from must- know stone info to beautiful faceted designs.
- Explore the jewelry-making secrets of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist experts to enhance your jewelry making techniques.
- And so much more!
Here's what you'll get in each issue:
January/ February – Peruse through the pages of this magazine to discover tools that you must add into your collection so you can design delicate jewelry and empower your knowledge on metalsmithing, find unique stone-setting projects that display visual movement and intricate patterns!
March – Master working with Tourmaline so it shows off its beauty and glam in Jim Perkin's "Star Trek Trillon" facet design, and then discover new ways of using everyday technology to advance your designs and jewelry; plus learn how social media can be one of your best platforms to market your handmade creations.
April – Learn what top designers in the industry are doing in floral jewelry and apply their innovative techniques to your next project; from working with pearls to firing up enamels, create original handmade designs that advance your jewelry making skills.
May/June – Incorporate special jewelry-making techniques into your next project, such as mokumé gané and using handmade stamps in this issue; plus, learn how to photograph jewelry yourself to increase your sales!
July – Stock up on the latest tools in the July 2016 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Senior Editor Helen Driggs walks you through her favorites from this year's Tucson shows: the easy-to-use new Sizzix machine for die cutting and embossing leather, a new set of deco style alphabet stamps from ImpressArt, as well as a clever vise for holding bezels while soldering them and the new Maker line of hammers and stakes from Fretz Tools.
August – Enjoy this must-read from Senior Editor Helen Driggs as she talks about one of today's most popular jewelry making tools. For enthusiasts of cold connections, we have a pair of projects for you to try - Laurel Nathan's sterling and Plexiglas chain project and Erin Abernathy's two-metal riveted bracelet.
September/October – Whether you want to see how to set coral in your designs, take a peek at new bracelet designs from top artists or learn how to use design maps, turn to Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist.
November – If you're intrigued by purple Manakarra chalcedony, then you've got to get your hands on this issue. Readers will learn all about this stunning stone that has the look of a bunch of grapes. And if you've been looking how to get the most out of your bench pin, we're certain you'll find David Sturlin's 35 tips to be incredibly useful!
December – Take a deeper look at black star diopside in this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist! Betsy Lehndorff shows you how to set this stone in a lovely pendant. Plus, Patrik Kusek demonstrates how to create micromosaic designs in metal clay. Be sure to also work your way through the 35 tips for using your hydraulic press to help you make incredible designs.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.