Wire Riveted Earrings with Kim St. Jean Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to move from beadwork to metal jewelry design as you create a wearable pair of earrings.
- You want to learn what tools you need to get started making metal jewelry.
- You want to explore a low-tech method for making metal jewelry.
Move from beadwork to metal jewelry making as you craft a pair of riveted earrings with Kim St Jean in Wire Riveted Earrings! Begin by learning how to set up a dedicated workspace using easy-to-use and cost-effective tools. Then, learn how to transfer your design from paper to metal with important riveting techniques using store-bought rivets and custom created rivets. Complete with detailed steps, jewelry tool considerations, and design tips, become comfortable working with metal.
Download your copy of Wire Riveted Earrings today to:
- Explore hole punching considerations using specialty tools and low tech alternatives.
- Create custom made ear wires from sterling silver wire easily and efficiently.
- Explore finishing techniques for proper filing and sanding, and patina tricks.
- And much more!
About the Artist:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Author/Designer||Kim St. Jean|
- Easy to follow instructions to successfully complete the project.
- Kim St Jean's instructions are easy to follow. She gives helpful info on what and where to buy tools without spending more money than you need to.....she also let's you know about "little tips of the trade". (Posted on 10/19/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.