Two Part Dangle Earrings with Kim St. Jean Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn which tools and supplies are necessary to start making metal jewelry.
- You are looking for a stylish beginner-friendly jewelry project.
- You want to unlock the possibilities metal has to offer in your jewelry designs.
Integrate movement into your jewelry designs!
Learn how to get started making metal jewelry from award-winning instructor and jewelry designer Kim St. Jean in her video workshop Two Part Dangle Earrings. Discover essential tools and learn how to use them effectively as you create a pair of unique earrings. Kim starts by demonstrating torch set up and safety with an easy-to-find and easy-to-use culinary torch. Then, she shares techniques for texturing metal, cutting metal sheet, and laying out your design. Use your torch to create the headpins you will use to assemble the metal components for a pair of stylish earrings.
Download your copy of Two Part Dangle Earrings with Kim St. Jean today to:
- Uncover expert tips for essential metalsmithing techniques including texturing metal, filing, sanding, making your own headpins, and wire-wrapping metal components.
- Learn important safety information so you can feel comfortable and confident when you use your tools and torch.
- Add interest to your metal jewelry by experimenting with a variety of textures.
- Shine the spotlight on your textured metal components by using patina to increase the contrast and add visual impact.
- And so much more!
About the expert:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
Get started making your own stylish earrings with this material kit!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Author/Designer||Kim St. Jean|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.