Domed Paddle Earrings with Kim St. Jean Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to start making metal jewelry, but you don’t have many supplies or tools.
- You are interested in exploring all of the possibilities metal jewelry-making has to offer.
- You want to learn how to add texture and rivet multiple pieces of metal together to create unique jewelry designs.
Dive into metal jewelry-making as you create a pair of domed earrings!
Interested in making metal jewelry? Get started by making a pair of fabulous earrings right on your kitchen table using only a few basic tools, essential supplies, and expert instruction from author and jewelry designer Kim St. Jean in Domed Paddle Earrings. Kim begins with a tool and materials list which she breaks down into “must-haves” and “nice-to-haves” so you can decide which tools fit your budget and will help you on the path to jewelry-making success. Then, Kim shares techniques for cutting out shapes in metal sheet, texturing metal using hammers you may already own, riveting multiple pieces of metal together, and more. You will be able to unlock a world of jewelry-making possibilities with Kim’s expert advice for making these terrific domed earrings!
Download your copy of Domed Paddle Earrings with Kim St. Jean today to:
- Expand your jewelry-making skills by learning how to dome, texture, and rivet metal components.
- Discover insider tips and tricks that will enable you to use your tools most efficiently and effectively.
- Explore essential safety information for each tool and technique Kim demonstrates.
- Use eyelets for your rivets to create a clean and professional-looking cold connection without the fuss.
- And more!
About the expert:
Kim St. Jean is an award-winning instructor, author, and jewelry designer whose work has been featured in several magazines, books and television shows. She teaches regularly at three art schools and at workshops and events around the country. Kim has authored two books: Mixed Metal Mania and Metal Magic. She owns Studio St. Jean in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with her husband, Norm. Visit kimstjean.com. Learn all about brazing techniques from Kim in her video workshop Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Beginner Brazing for Copper Jewelry Making: A Soldering Alternative.
Get started making your own earings with this helpful supply kit
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Author/Designer||Kim St. Jean|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.