Create Earring Posts using the Blazer Micro Torch with Kate Richbourg Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You are looking for a portable torch system that will fit your jewelry-making needs.
- You want to practice your soldering technique on a smaller scale.
- You want to dive into silversmithing and stone setting with a fun-to-make earring project.
Be a soldering trail blazer!
Learn how to solder with a Blazer® butane torch.
“Do you need to add the perfect earring to your jewelry-making repertoire? Are you raring to go to jump in with sterling silver? This is going to be the perfect project for you! I’m going to teach you how to use the Blazer butane torch along with some simple tips and tricks to solder a bezel cup, set a stone, and make a terrific earring that’s going to go with everything!” –Kate Richbourg
Explore the possibilities of the Blazer butane torch as you make stunning sterling silver earrings with soldering maven Kate Richbourg. Begin with a tour of the Blazer torch, learn how to fill it with butane, and see how easy it is to adjust the flame so you can get started soldering! Then, explore a multitude of jewelry-making techniques including soldering, stamping, and stone setting as you create a pair of striking sterling silver earrings.
Download your copy of Create the Perfect Post Earrings using the Blazer Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Let the Blazer butane torch take your jewelry-making skills up a notch!
- Discover tips and tricks for using paste solder, working with premade bezel cups, and attaching earring posts as you create a fabulous pair of earrings.
- Use a permanent marker as a quick-and-easy method to antique your earrings!
- Uncover the jewelry-making possibilities—learn tips for soldering with the Blazer torch, setting stones, and adding custom texture with metal stamping.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File Type||MP4, PDF|
|Technique||Soldering, Stone Setting|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.