Party On! Learn How to Host Home Jewelry-Making Parties and Trunk Shows
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Home parties are hot! Why not host your own by teaching others your jewelry-making skills or by hosting a trunk show chock full of your handmade jewelry? This webinar will show you how to do both! Learn valuable tips and tricks about hosting jewelry parties in a home-based setting. Find out what you need to prepare for, what you need to bring, the dos and don'ts, and how to make the most money for your jewelry business from either type of party.
Helpful photos in this presentation will also show ideal ways to set up displays and materials, and the webinar will teach you how parties can be worthwhile to help further promote your business. Learn to cater to your specific audience: whether it's a room full of eager kids, a casual girls' night gathering, or serious detail-oriented jewelry enthusiasts.
Sara Richardson, a published chain maille jewelry artist and a contributing editor for Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine, has over five years of experience putting on both jewelry-making parties and trunk shows with her business, Creative World of Sara's Lovestruck Jewelry. She has taught both children and adults how to make jewelry and has sold her own jewelry successfully through these parties. Now, she's sharing her advice with you!
What You'll Learn:
- How to host a jewelry-making party or a trunk show, either in your own home or in the home of a customer
- What you'll need to bring to each kind of party to ensure success
- Valuable tips and tricks to learn how to cater to your specific audience, for both children and adults
- How to make a profit and gain exposure for your business from a home jewelry-making party or a trunk show
- Different ways to display your jewelry and materials in a home setting
- How to get started on the jewelry party circuit and how to advertise this part of your business
- The dos and don'ts about hosting parties
Who Should Attend?
- Jewelry makers who want to share their passion with friends and family
- Jewelry makers who want to offer jewelry-making parties for friends, family, and customers
- Friends and family members who want to have a fun event learning and making stylish jewelry together
- Jewelry makers and designers who have created their own kits and/or jewelry-making tutorials and want a fun way to offer them to the public in small, fun events
- Jewelry makers and designers who want to begin teaching jewelry-making courses and want to practice on small groups of friendly faces
- Jewelry artists who want to learn how to successfully sell their jewelry at home trunk show parties, either in their own home, or in the home of one of their customers.
- Jewelry makers who want to learn how to host an open house trunk show
- Jewelry artists who want to expand their current business by gaining extra exposure in smaller, more intimate settings.
About the Instructor:
Sara Richardson began her jewelry-making journey nearly 10 years ago when she became an assistant (later associate) editor for Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Now she has returned to the magazine as a freelance contributing editor while also running her own chain maille jewelry business, Creative World of Sara's Lovestruck Jewelry.
Through the business, she hosts jewelry-making parties for children and adults and trunk shows in the Philadelphia suburbs. She also sells her work at local craft shows and online. Sara's work has been published in over 20 magazines and websites, including Step by Step Wire Jewelry, Easy Wire, and Jewelry Making Daily. She is also a proud stay-at-home wife and mother of a young daughter. Find out more about Sara and contact her through her website, LovestruckJewelry.net.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Mostly Common Sense
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.