Designing Jewelry that Will Sell
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
It sounds easy enough to start selling your jewelry to make money or even a living. But there is a big difference between making jewelry for fun and designing jewelry to sell. So how do you "turn that corner" and start making money from your jewelry designs?
In this web seminar, presenter Anne Potter will take the mystery out of selling jewelry and help you navigate the process of designing jewelry that will sell, from design to display to market. With a focus on practical venues like etsy and art fairs, Anne will cover topics that help you, the designer, successfully connect your jewelry with customers. Covering topics such as identifying your customer, incorporating trends into your own style, merchandising, and building a customer base, you will learn how to practically think about designing jewelry from a business perspective even without a business background! Anne has been successfully selling jewelry online and at art fairs for several years and understands the jewelry market from the inside out. Learn valuable lessons from a seasoned designer who knows how "make a sale."
In this web seminar you will learn how to:
- Discover your individual jewelry-making niche in the marketplace.
- Identify your target audience and build a customer base.
- Design wearable pieces of jewelry.
- Understand the important principle of presentation.
- Choose the best-selling venue for your business.
- And so much more!
Who will benefit:
- Beaders and jewelry designers who want to expand their selling options.
- Beaders and jewelry designers who can't decide what to sell to who.
- Beaders and jewelry designers who would like to make their business more professional.
- Beading hobbyists who are considering selling their jewelry on a small scale.
- Etsy jewelry designers who are looking to sell more successfully.
Anne Potter has been successfully selling jewelry on Etsy for six years. In the last few years she has expanded her sales platform to galleries, art fairs, trunk shows, and wholesale contracts, giving her a broad understanding of selling jewelry in different venues. Always inspired by global design, her designs have appeared in Interweave publications for many years and she specializes in wearable, on-trend jewelry. She lives and designs in Illinois with her husband and five children.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Bad Audio & No Visual
- Informative and interesting webinar
- Anne Potter did a great job of presenting interesting information. I probably didn't learn a lot that was new, but it did cause me to look at things differently, and to re-think some of the things I'm doing now with my jewelry making. For example, I loved the section on looking at trends - clothes rather than jewelry - to get ideas. This is something I haven't done; I really don't pay attention to clothing styles at all since I am retired and don't really need new clothes. The PowerPoint was excellent - great images to go along with the information. Thank you! (Posted on 3/8/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.