Create Pendants using the Portable Smith Little Torch with Kate Richbourg Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You are not sure how an oxypropane jewelry torch works or how to set one up, but you want to learn!
- You are in the market for a soldering set up that gets hot enough to work on a variety of projects.
- You want to make a unique pendant project to showcase your soldering skills.
It's graduation day!
Take your torch system up a notch when you learn how to solder using a two-tank oxygen and propane Smith Little Torch.
"Are you ready to graduate to a bigger, more powerful torch...but are you super confused by all of these cords and random tanks of oxygen and propane? Well, fret no more! I am here to relieve the mystery and get you going with this fantastic Smith Little Torch." -Kate Richbourg
Jump right in and learn how the oxypropane Smith Little Torch works with Kate in her video workshop Create Pendants using the Portable Smith Little Torch. First, get your torch and tanks all set up and then practice turning the torch on, adjusting the flame, and turning off. Kate gives a plethora of expert tips on this torch and soldering tips as she demonstrates all of the steps to creating a caged cabochon pendant—from balling up the ends of wire for the cage all the way to the applying liver of sulfur and finishing the pendant.
Download your copy of Create Pendants using the Portable Smith Little Torch with Kate Richbourg today to:
- Get your oxypropane Smith Little Torch all set up and ready to use with Kate's helpful tips.
- Take your torch skills up a notch with a cagey pendant that requires soldering and fusing metal.
- Discover soldering tips and tricks that will improve your soldering ability.
- Follow along with Kate as she shows how to set up a soldering station, teaches you basic soldering techniques, and uncovers helpful techniques to keep your solder flowing.
- And so much more!
About the Expert:
Kate Richbourg was raised on a small farm in Gilroy, California. As a child, she would spend hours stringing beads and creating her own jewelry. It was a phase she never quite outgrew. After completing college, while trying to get excited about the transition to a corporate career, Kate saw a want ad for a bead store and lost no time in applying. Soon she was teaching classes and writing articles that were published regularly in magazines. Want to learn more from Kate? Check out her other video downloads where she creates a variety of jewelry projects using different torch systems. Or, get all six videos on her DVD Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Soldered Jewelry with 6 Easy to Use Torches.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File Type||MP4, PDF|
- I have watched most, if not all, of Kate Richbourg's instructional videos and I was lucky enough to take a tube setting class with her in person last summer. She is such a great teacher, always giving a thorough explanation of techniques with her casual, friendly style. I'm not sure if I would be using torches in my jewelry making if it wasn't for Kate's videos. I've been wanting to switch to a more professional torch, and so this particular video was just what I needed to show me that I can definitely go ahead with it and get even better results than I'm getting now. Plus I adore this fantastic little caged stone project! Keep 'em coming, Kate! (Posted on 8/8/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.