Jewelry Making Tools, Tips, and More, Volume 2 eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
We've got your hip tips right here!
Uncover this amazing compilation of "Cool Tools & Hip Tips" from 2009-2010
Join Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine senior editor Helen I. Driggs for this new compilation eBook featuring two more years of "Cool Tools and Hip Tips." Hold on to your hats as she takes you from using basic tools every metalsmith needs to making your own metal stamping tools.
Discover this compilation eBook that is an excellent reference for every metalsmith. Explore all of the different facets of metalsmithing with information on maintaining your tools like your flex shaft and hammers, perfecting basic jewelry making techniques like soldering and sawing, and making your own steel metal stamping punches and bezel pushers. With quick reference guides for burs, jumprings, and solder joints, this compilation eBook will be an asset to every studio. No more digging through back issues of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine to find your favorite articles, now they are all compiled in one easy-to-reference compilation eBook!
Download your copy of Jewelry Making Tools, Tips and More Volume 2 today to:
- Learn the ins and out of the tools in your studio as you find the bur that is best suited for your stone setting project, master the basics when it comes to soldering, and learn about essential tools.
- Add color with a beginner's guide to enameling, tips for resin success, and a look at different types of resin to try out in your next project.
- Make your own tools including steel texture stamps, traveling bur holder, and a split mandrel for your flex shaft.
- Maintain the tools you have with Helen's tips for keeping your flex shaft like new, refinish your damaged hammers, and utilize your scrap metals.
- And more!
|Author/Designer||Helen I. Driggs|
|Technique||Soldering, Metalsmithing, Enameling, Stone Setting|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.