Jewelry Making Tools, Tips and More, Vol. 5: Cool Tools & Hip Tips, 2015 - 2016 eBook
In this collection of Cool Tools & Hip Tips columns from the pages of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, Helen Driggs brings you the latest in jewelry making tools, tells you what's hot, and gives you sources for acquiring them.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You love and/or collect jewelry-making tools and want to know what's new and hot
- You're new to jewelry making and want to know what tools you'll need and where to get them
- You're looking for new sources of your favorite jewelry-making tools
Every jewelry maker has a treasure trove of tools at their workbench but there is always room for more! In this Jewelry Making Tools, Tips and More, Vol. 5: Cool Tools & Hip Tips eBook, you will learn about the latest and greatest tools on the market that you can't live without. Helen Driggs, a tool maven, shares the her knowledge and love for jewelry making tools as she explores tools for a variety of purposes. Dive into forming tools, metal stamping, tools for making findings, pliers, jigs, Fretz hammers and stakes, and so much more! Be sure to check out her column dedicated to tool organization and storage, which will help keep your tools in shape and in order for many years to come. Helen's column has long been a popular part of the pages of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and you'll see why when you download your copy today!
Order your copy of Jewelry Making Tools, Tips and More, Vol. 5: Cool Tools & Hip Tips, 2015-2016 today to:
- Discover forming tools of wood, such as wood dapping sets, swage and forming blocks.
- Explore 25 Days of Hand Tools, an invaluable list of equipment and supplies every jewelry maker needs.
- Learn which tools and supplies will help you cut and polish gems.
- Read and learn why the Rolling Mill is the holy grail of jewelry tools.
- And more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.