Jewelry Displays that Stop Shoppers in Their Tracks!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In order to sell your jewelry, people have to be able to see it. And in this world of visual distractions and big-budget competitors, that can be a challenge. You need to cut through the clutter and get your work noticed immediately.
This webinar focuses on the jewelry display case and teaches you simple strategies and techniques inside and out that will have your customers reaching for their cash. If big retailers can do this, so can you.
Betsy Lehndorff is not only a successful silversmith, but she's also worked in retail and has written about design. Her step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and will have you ready to set the stage for your next big show.
With this web seminar you'll learn:
- How the customer's eye see.
- What customers look for and why they buy.
- Why it's important to use themes with your displays.
- How to set the stage for success using three strategies for creating money-making displays.
- Ways to make your work easy to spot instantly.
- Why lighting pays when it comes to displays.
- How to groom and maintain your display.
- Plus a bonus - secrets of jewelry store display professionals.
About the Instructor:
Betsy Lehndorff has been writing popular step-by-step articles for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist since 2010 and is a longtime design reporter. She began learning silversmithing in 2008 and has sold her work at lucrative venues, including the Vail Farmer's Market and Art Show and the Ann Arbor Art Fair. Her jewelry has also appeared in retail shops and galleries in Northeast Michigan, where she lives.
Who Should Attend?
- Artisan jewelers, who sell their work at craft shows.
- Members of cooperative art galleries and other indoor venues.
- Designers who want to place their work in small retail shops.
- Beginners wondering what it takes to sell their work.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Limited Appeal
- The presentation focused on display cases and gallery/indoor shows. The "come on" photo showed an outdoor canopy booth. I think most crafters interested in this presentation are looking for ways to improve their canopy booth displays or displays not in cases. Too much talk, too little illustration. I did get a few good ideas, but overall found the webinar disappointing. (Posted on 4/15/2015)
- Good info even for a seasoned seller.
- This is the first webinar that I took that I actually found useful. Betsy had some good ideas about what makes or breaks a display. The comparison photos helped explain what works and what doesn't. I liked the idea of the backdrop! I've been curating a gallery for a number of years now, and doing my own sales at large art fairs and knew some of the info already, but still learned quite a bit. There really is so much to cover that she didn't have time for. Great job Betsy! (Posted on 4/9/2015)
...but boring at times. Some good ideas. Quite a few examples that were cited were related to chance happenings, (found objects...etc).
Personally, I don't think it was worth the price.)
(Posted on 4/5/2015)
- Content good; webinar presentation needs improvement
The presenter had some very good tips and gave a broad overview of design and branding. So, I think the title needs to be changed as it isn't just about displaying jewelry, which is a small part of the talk.
I have some suggestiions to improve the webinar format in general (and this is from my previous career in coaching presentations): not enough visuals for the amount of talk -- one slide should not stay up for a long time to cover a lot of points (this is visually boring). I watched the webinar at a later time and which may not be a problem in the live session and that is the visuals are out of sync with the talk. Is this because soemone else is controlling the slides, not the speaker? (Posted on 4/2/2015)
- Good Info
- I'm glad that I purchased this webinar. It contained lots of useful information about making jewelry displays more effective. (Posted on 1/8/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.