Jen Crossley Metal Sketchbook Pendant Kit
Order this collection and get Jen Crossley’s brand-new DVD which will teach you how to make a miniature book pendant. You’ll also get all the supplies you need to create your own metal sketchbook pendant!
Order your collection today and pay only $69.99 for this complete set!
Learn more about the resources included in this collection:
Metal Sketchbook Pendant
Create a miniature wearable sketchbook that incorporates vintage found objects. Artist Jen Crossley shows a host of techniques for combining metal, wire, and paper into a miniature book with major appeal. Learn how to fold and give an aged look to metal, create cold connections, and stitch with wire. Attach a chain with wire wrapping, and your portable journal is ready to take on the road.
Collage Ephemera Dictionary Pages
This pack of 25 assorted pages includes dictionary pages from a variety of editions: monolingual like English or French, translation dictionaries like English-French or German-Russian, and pages from specialized dictionaries like children's, medical, or law. Each assortment is random.
Antique Brass Oval Rolo Chain
This collection includes two feet of Antique Brass Oval Rolo Chain, perfect for your metal sketchbook pendant project.
This sheet of 22 gauge brass measures 6” x 6” and gives you plenty of material to add brass details to your metal sketchbook pendant.
ICE Resin Brass Nuts & One-Inch Screws
This set of 24 Brass Nuts & One-Inch Screws from ICE Resin is perfect for adding stability to projects and securing the small binding on your sketchbook pendant. They are a great size, fitting perfectly with the hole left by a 1/16 drill bit, and can be trimmed with cutters after winding the nut onto the screw.
Bronze Wire, 30 foot spool
This bronze wire from ICE Resin is superior quality and great for hammering, soldering, and all your metal needs. It takes a patina beautifully and is the perfect wire for your metal sketchbook pendant.
#80 Copper Micro-Mesh
This sheet of copper micro-mesh measures 5” x 7” and works well to create transparent layers in your work.
These metal shears feature large comfortable handles and sharp blades that allow you to cut light gauge metals (22 gauge or thinner) without fatigue. Lightweight, comfortable, durable, and sharp they make projects a breeze!
Quantities are limited, so order your kit today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.