Jane Austen Knits, Fall 2012 Print Edition
Jane Austen Knits Fall 2012, a 144-page special publication from the editors of Spin-Off magazine, explores the fashion and traditions of Jane Austen's time and novels, through inspired knitting patterns.
This issue offers:
Whether you are an avid knitter, a Janeite, a lover of the Regency era, or all of the above, you will find something to fit your fancy in this magazine.
Jane Austen Knits is organized in sections that play to a balance of opposites that are perfectly paired--just like Miss Elizabeth Bennet and her Mr. Darcy. In these pages, you'll find something for your every knitting moment. Balance the playful with the serious, morning with evening, country with town, the cultivated with the wild, the manor with the garden. Knit something for your quiet bookworm moments to your social butterfly flitterings. Indulge in your Jane Austen fantasies and make something that you can wear today.
Escape to the country a refreshing walk in the brisk, morning air with these knits. From a warm garter stitch shawl to a light lacey shawl, from delicate mitts to unique socks, these patterns combine function with beauty.
Enjoy quite moments reading a book in your favorite nook or sipping tea with a good friend. Knit tops with feminine details, a masculine colorwork vest, or precious garments for little girls.
Indulge in the beauty and abounding details of the garden, and fulfill your Regency-era fantasies. Make your own military-inspired spencer, don a flowery toque, and embellish a spencer and a stole with alluring details.
Gracefulness, elegance, and femininity make these pieces perfect for evenings out on the town. A flattering chemisette, light wraps, an evening bag, and a ruffled scarf are just some of the patterns that will delight and challenge you.
|Jane Austen Knits Fall 2012 is available as a print issue as well as a digital issue.|
- Jane Austin Knits
This is a lovely pattern book with a varied choice of items to knit, the presentation, instructions and photos are excellent. Can't wait to get started.
I must just add how fast the delivery was, only a few days from US to UK. Very happy. (Posted on 11/29/2015)
- A wonderful magazine
- Looking forward to undertaking some of these wonderful patterns (Posted on 4/3/2015)
- Jane Austen Knits Fall 2012
- this is an amazing magazine I can't wait to start knitting some of the patterns on this issue. I'm very happy with the patterns they seem to be very well constructed . i'm looking forward to order more of this magazines this is the the third one I owned . I'm working on the theme scarf from Jane Austin 2011 right now which is another great issue (Posted on 1/17/2015)
- Two weeks is not long enough to evaluate a knitting magazine,, but this one does seem very well done. I have not tried any of the patterns, but I am pleased with the selection I see here. My problem with all magazines is: there are not enough basic, standard patterns, all seem to have an extra kick that I am not skilled enough to leave out. (Posted on 7/13/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.