Jane Austen Knits, 2013 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Jane Austen Knits 2013
From the editors of Spin-Off magazine comes another edition of the popular special issue Jane Austen Knits!
Drawing on a love for literature and the Regency era, this magazine is full of knitwear inspired by the novels of Jane Austen and the Regency era within which she lived. Knitwear designers have created 31 beautiful and functional garments that are wearable today by women, men, and children.
The knitting patterns in this inspired special issue magazine will challenge the advanced knitter, engage the intermediate knitter, and invite the beginning knitter.
Fans of Jane Austen will also enjoy an interview with Hunter Hammersen, a look at pincushions and thread-cases from Persuasion, historical information on dorset buttons, and more. Whether you are an avid knitter, a Janeite, a lover of the Regency era, or all of the above, you will find something to fit your fancy in this magazine.
Order your copy of Jane Austen Knits (or download it today!) and be inspired!
Inside this issue:
COUNTRY: Visit the countryside of a Jane Austen novel full of feminine lace details and sturdy menswear. These knits are practical, with added details that true craftsman can appreciate.
GARDEN: Spend some time in a beautiful garden with these Jane Austen inspired looks. Wrap up in shawls, cardigan, and spencers with unique closers and flattering necklines.
MANOR: These sensible knits include mittens, a night cap, gloves, a tea cozy, and socks; all for days and nights spend inside a the comfort of a manor.
TOWN: Ladies of the Regency era would never appear in town without their finest wear. These knits have ornamentation aplenty, with ruffles, ribbons, and knitted lace.
Grab your copy today of Jane Austen Knits 2013!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.