Jane Austen Digital Magazine Collection
Price as configured: $36.99 Regular Price: $74.95
Remember a time when knitting was a common practice among society? Remember a time when a handknitted garment was typical? Now you can with the Jane Austen Digital Magazine Collection! Instantly download all five issues of Jane Austen Knits, just as they were originally published in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. The full-color electronic versions of these magazines include easy-to-navigate tables of contents, easy-to-print patterns, and informative articles about the history, textiles, and characters of Jane Austen's novels.
Digital Magazines Included in this Collection: Jane Austen Knits 2011
Jane Austen Knits, Interweave’s latest special issue from the editors of Spin-Off magazine, explores the knits of the Regency Era in 144 pages packed with stunning photography.
Discover over 35 patterns inspired by the captivating stories surrounding one of the greatest writers to come out of this time – Jane Austen.
Jane Austen Knits Spring 2012
In addition to this collection of beautiful knitting patterns, you will find fascinating feature articles about the history, textiles, and characters in Jane Austen’s novels.
Whether you are an avid knitter, a Janeite, a lover of the Regency era, or all of the above, you will find something to fit your fancy in this magazine.
Jane Austen Knits Fall 2012
This 144-page special publication from the editors of Spin-Off magazine explores the fashion and traditions of Jane Austen’s time and novels, through inspired knitting patterns.
In these pages, you’ll find something for your every knitting moment. Balance the playful with the serious, morning with evening, country with town, the cultivated with the wild, the manor with the garden. Knit something for your quiet bookworm moments to your social butterfly flitterings. Indulge in your Jane Austen fantasies and make something that you can wear today.
Jane Austen Knits 2013
Drawing on a love for literature and the Regency era, this magazine is full of knitwear inspired by the novels of Jane Austen.
Fans of Jane Austen will also enjoy an interview with Hunter Hammersen, a look at pincushions and thread-cases from Persuasion, historical information on dorset buttons, and more. Whether you are an avid knitter, a Janeite, a lover of the Regency era, or all of the above, you will find something to fit your fancy in this magazine.
Jane Austen Knits 2014
Inside Jane Austen Knits 2014, you will find a stunning collection of 27 inspired projects to knit.
Prepare for a ball or warm up on a cold evening with the beautiful over-the-knee stockings by Lisa Jacobs. Or knit the Strawberry-Picking Shrug, perfect for Emma to wear picking strawberries in the summer sun, yet cozy and proper enough to meet her father’s satisfaction. You'll love Susanna IC's delicate lace shawl, featuring a pattern reminiscent of a beautiful bouquet of flowers. This delicate shawl could have been worn by Emma on her wedding day.
Download the Jane Austen Digital Magazine Collection Today!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
- Hours of enjoyment
- Read for the wonderful articles or get busy with sticks and needles. A wonderful collection of magazines. Always a go to for great reading and inspiring patterns. (Posted on 11/11/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.