Interweave's Custom Bead On It Board, 6x11"
We’ve paired up with Bead On It to create an exclusive, must-have beading board!
Eat, Sleep, Bead -- That’s every beader’s mantra!
Interweave and Bead On It have paired up to provide you with an exclusive board! This Bead On It Board features custom "Eat, Sleep, Bead" turquoise fabric that can only be found at Interweave. Paired along with our custom turquoise fabric is the classic chenille bed, allowing you to skim the board to flip seed beads hole side up.
Order your Bead On It Board today to:
- Stop spilled beads by utilizing the bumper!
- Use inside edges of the bumper as a pin cushion.
- Use the bumper as a stop bead by looping through the beginning of your peyote/brick stitch!
100% handmade in the USA. 99.9% fabrics made in the USA. Wood is "green" 100% from the USA and 99.9% chemical free. Bumpers are biodegradable and made 100% in the USA.
*Cleaning instructions are provided with your Bead On It Board.
|Product Type||Tools & Supplies|
Quality product that is truly an asset to every beader. (Posted on 8/2/2018)
- One great beading surface!
If other beaders don't check the measurements before purchasing or if they don't understand that measurements are outside dimensions, that's the fault of the purchaser and not a reflection on the quality or usefulness of this board!
(Posted on 4/12/2018)
- Working area not 6 x 11
I am giving it 2 stars solely on that reason, as shipping time was spot on, and the quality of the board is just fine... (Posted on 3/4/2018)
- AWESOME Beading Tool
As for the price, you truly get what you pay for! I've used some of those cheaply made imitation boards and they are just that. Cheap boards that do not have the quality features of a true Bead on it Board.
That being said, I have no affiliation with the people that make the Bead on it Board, but I do believe in standing behind a quality product. (Posted on 2/20/2018)
- Love this board
- The Price&Size Here Are not in Harmony
I would pay $20.00-30.00 for the decent size of a board (like 15" in diameter or around 10x20" - no smaller). And, please, do not consider me an impudent person - I am able to make this beading board myself,and know what it takes, but I would gladly have one made by a professional to compare with mine, and also there are never enough if you are an active beader, or like to do more than one project at a time. So, being familiar what it is, I think the prices are way too high, and we need to have more people selling them to finally come to the right numbers for the prices. (Posted on 12/12/2017)
- It's too small.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.