Interweave Knits, Spring 2015 Print Edition
Get your coffee and settle into a delightful issue of Interweave Knits. This issue features 18 eye-catching knitting patterns including knitted shawls and clever projects with set-in sleeves.
Plus, escape to the far reaches of the ocean with the knitter and seawoman behind Upton Yarns’ functional fisherman yarns. This issue also shares Brown Sheep Yarn's legacy on the Great Plains.
Practice new knitting techniques with this edition of Interweave Knits, too: swatch your way through traditional 5-ply gansey wools and try out knitted-on edgings.
Order your print edition of Interweave Knits Spring 2015 while supplies last.
|Author/Designer||Interweave Knits Editors|
- Very Nice!
- I generally don't buy a whole magazine since there are so many ways to purchase specifically what I want online nowadays but am glad I purchased this in digital form! Although I wanted it for the Endless Rose Cowl pattern I'm looking forward to some other projects as well.LOVE IT!!! (Posted on 3/15/2015)
- Too many shawls
While I have to say that there were techniques to learn in this issue, there were just too many shawls and still cowls. This being the spring issue I was hoping for lite spring tee's and shirts and blouses, maybe even a purse.
I really would like to see more form fitting shirts and blouses in your issues. There are many talented designers out there and all we keep getting are cowls, and shawls. A few nice spring cardigan's would be great too.
I really wish that you would keep the knits season appropriate.
And I really was hoping for more than just 18 patterns, especially if they are mostly shawls.
I really do love the magazine most of the time. And I will never go digital, as I love to read these in bed and pick out my next project. I like having the pattern right there with me instead of having to go look for my phone.
I do like the new techniques that you are showing. But please show us how to make more form fitting shirts and blouses, add color and a bit of texture as well.
(Posted on 2/24/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.