Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts Digital Magazine Collection
Price as configured: $54.97 Regular Price: $99.92
|Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts Digital Magazine Collection|
|Left: Centerpane Table Mat by Jocelyn J. Tunney Right: Overshot Mittens by Carol J. Sulcoski
Celebrate the holidays with 8 years of your favorite gifts magazine! Download all eight special issues of Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts at once with this convenient bundle. You'll get over 340 patterns for a cheer-filled holiday season.
The Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts Digital Magazine Collection includes:
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2006
The sold-out premiere special issue of Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts features a wide range of projects—quick and not-so quick—to give to your family and friends, plus ideas on embellishing readymade items. Other special features include a shopping guide to gifts for your favorite knitter, great knitterly gift wrapping ideas, and gifts that keep giving.
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2007
Knit quick, fun projects that bring the joy of giving back to the holidays with Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2007. From quirky knitted toys, luxurious housewares, to romantic accessories, there's something for everyone on your list.
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2008
This issue focuses all on the details. Whether it is yarn selection or embroidery, you will find quick and easy projects perfect for anyone on you list. Keep warm with hats, knit gloves, and other knitted accessories and decorate with an abundance of knitted home décor.
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2009
Something for everyone—that’s the idea behind the 2009 issue of Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts. Knitters of all levels will find “must cast-on” projects, from eye-catching colorwork designs to traditional ornaments and heirloom pieces that they’ll keep for many years to come. Handy tips, helpful illustrations, great gift-giving ideas, and more than fifty knitting patterns to choose from make this the best Holiday Gifts issue yet.
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2010
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2011
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2012
Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2013
|What are you knitting this holiday season? Download the exclusive Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts Digital Magazine Collection and complete your gift list!|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.