Interweave Favorites! Lady Eleanor Entrelac Knitted Stole Kit Enchanted Forest
Price as configured: $39.99 Regular Price: $104.95
Knit the coveted Lady Eleanor Stole in a buttery soft wool singles with long, gradual color changes in gorgeous woodland shades of green. This knitted entrelac wrap is a generous accessory that shows off the ombre yarn beautifully, plus the rhythmic motions of entrelac knitting will soothe you as the green blocks build and build on your needles.
The Lady Eleanor was published in the book Scarf Style in 2004, and has been one of Interweave's most popular knitting patterns ever since. With this kit, you receive the digital edition of this classic book and 11 balls of Wisdom Yarns Poems yarn in the Enchanted Forest colorway. The original yarn used in the project is no longer available; Poems is a lovely and affordable substitute. It knits up at a slightly smaller gauge, but you will still achieve a large and luxurious wrap in the end. Remember to swatch and find your preferred needle size!
Order your Lady Eleanor Entrelac Knitted Stole Kit today!
See what's inside the collection:
Scarf Style: Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
Indulge in this eBook collection of 31 elegant, whimsical, and ingenious scarves. Tapping into the expertise of over twenty-five knitwear designers, this eBook offers new ways to think about the simple (or not-so-simple) scarf.
With designs from prominent designers Kathryn Alexander, Debbie Bliss, Lily Chin and more, there is a pattern for everyone. These patterns represent an exploration of techniques that provide new ways to think about knitting and crochet. This eBook is also a manual on how to make scarves without patterns. Make a scarf with whatever leftover yarn or carefully chosen skeins that you want.
Eleanor Entrelac Stole Pattern by Kathleen Power Johnson
Pattern in eBook
One of our most beloved patterns, this stole pattern features a faceted surface of entrelac that shows off the colors of ombre yarns. (ORIGINAL SAMPLE SHOWN AT TOP LEFT, please note that yarn has been discontinued and is not what comes in the kit)
- Finished Size: 23" wide and 70" long, after blocking
- Needles: Size 10½ (6.5mm). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge. You may also find it helpful to use a 32" (80-cm) or longer circular needle so the weight of the project can rest in your lab as it grows.
- Notions: Yarn needle
- Gauge: 14 sts and 18 rows = 4" 10 cm) in St st. Each entrelac rectangle measures about 3½" (6.5 cm) wide on the diagonal (at right angles to the sides of the piece being worked).
Wisdom Yarns Poems yarn in Enchanted Forest
Enjoy working with 11 skeins of Wisdom Yarns Poems in the Enchanted Forest colorway. This buttery soft yarn is a wool singles with long, gradual color transitions in shades of green, grey and beige.
100% Wool; 109 yards/ 50g
Order your Interweave Favorites - Lady Eleanor Entrelac Knitted Stole Kit kit today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.