Interweave Escapes Knitting Retreat: Stowe, VT - May 28-31, 2020
Interweave Escapes is a unique way for knitters to come together, learn from a knitting expert and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow devotees in this intimate, retreat-style event.
On May 28-31, Interweave Escapes is traveling to Stowe, Vermont to enjoy an all-inclusive knitting getaway at the beautiful Trapp Family Lodge. There will be two workshops from Lorilee Beltman, delicious gourmet meals, a trip to the Must Love Yarn shop in Shellburne, a tour of the Trapp Brewery, and more. Join us for an amazing getaway and enjoy the stunning open mountain views of the Trapp Family Lodge, May 28-31, 2020.
Spots are limited and going fast! Don't wait, these exclusive events sell out quickly!
There will be two knitting workshops from Lorilee Beltman:
The Cast On That's Pure Magic: Estonians have been using it since the 1970s. Americans were turned on to it when Judy Becker taught us via Knitty in 2006. If you haven't learned it yet, here's a perfect opportunity to learn and apply the Magic Cast-On. What's exciting is all the possibilities it offers to knitters! It’s not just used for a cast on edge. We will learn it, then work our way through ways to apply it.
Colors That Climb: Stranding color vertically in your knitting offers new possibilities where many colors can be worked at once! We will learn how to introduce strands of contrasting color to our work, how to work with them so they are user-friendly, and how to adequately anchor the stitches without overdoing it. Once you learn the tricks in class, the technique is easy to execute and repeat. Everyone can do it.
Starting at just $1,995 per person (for a double occupancy premier room), this extremely limited event includes lodging at the Trapp Family Lodge, all meals, workshops, an exclusive tour of the Trapp Brewery and tasting, and more.All taxes and gratuities are also included.
- Saltzburg Suite: Single Occupancy ($2,595 per person) or Double Occupancy ($2,395 per person)
- Premier: Single Occupancy ($2,395 per person) or Double Occupancy ($1,195 per person)
- Companion: ($1200 per person) Want to bring a non-knitting guest spouse? Select a "single room" at checkout and your companion can participate in all non-knitting activities/meals.
- Single: Enjoy your own room with luxury accommodations. All meals and activities included.
- Double: Share a room with one of your favorite knitting friends and enjoy luxury accommodations. All meals and activities included for both guests.
For additional questions please contact Doreen Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-498-7463.
No refunds will be provided within 90 days of the event. All photos courtesy of the Trapp Family Lodge.
|Product Type||Live Event Registration|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.