Interweave Crochet Accessories, 2012 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Get 50+ great designs with the newest special issue, Interweave Crochet Accessories 2012!
Keep your crochet hook cozy year-round with this new collection of more than 50 crochet projects that make great gifts, stash busters, and quick-to-make accessories. This special issue brings 148 pages of crochet to fall in love with, including:
- Graphic Designs: Delight in bold patterns of triangles, squares, plaid and argyle on crochet scarves, hats, and even a purse!
- Flash Hats: Use one simple hat recipe to create hats in all sizes and shapes for the whole family—learn to add earflaps, tassels, pom poms, and more!
- Reversible Intarsia: Join Laurinda Reddig in a lesson on two-sided colorwork that can be used in any applied to any crochet pattern, plus get two patterns to try the technique!
- Reach for the Stars: Crochet garments that focus on starry motifs to add a little sparkle to any outfit!
- Kingdom of Crochet: Venture to foreign lands and meet Lisa Loo, the crocheted fairy amigurumi, get the pattern for the Happy Day Playmat, and crochet Casey the Crocodile scarf, a cute accessory that features crocodile stitches on his back.
- Buttons & Bows: Find accessories that have a cool urban look with a girly touch, including a wrap, hat, and a purse made of blooming flower motifs.
- Textural Interplay: Get hats and neck-warming scarves and cowls that feature cool color schemes and popping textures.
- Natural Wonders: Wrap yourself in autumn’s rich colors and patterns in this collection of wraps, scarves, and a fun hair clip.
- Truffles: Delight in crochet garments that feature extra details, like Tunisian lace, sassy tassels, elegant motifs, crocheted jewelry, and more!
- Make it Festive: Create an all-crocheted holiday season with home décor including ornaments, garlands, special snowflake motifs, and a bold tree skirt!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Crochet Editors|
- Verre happy
Living overseas makes buying US Brooks and magazines quite expensive. Digital downloads are wonderful. You receive them immediately and THE quality is very satisfying.
PLUS: is was able to download it to my tablet as well as to my PC, that is very nice. That wat I van print the page I need and I take my tablet to read it where ever I go.
Good quality, ok paper issues are still my favorite, but the cost of it encourages me to go Digital!
The Patterson are as always SUPER (Posted on 5/13/2014)
- Great future projects
- Bought the digital edition when on sale at a great price - lots of good projects for the cold winter months - there are some that I know will not be for me or my family and that is why being able to download a digital edition is so great . I have all the patterns right at my fingertips on my computer and no clutter to deal with. (Posted on 2/20/2014)
- Varied and good
I bought this half price and I'm happy with what I got for that - in particular, the Reversible Intarsia technique section will come in very useful (I haven't practiced/used it yet, but I will!) and there is a good variety of patterns for different ages and sexes.
I'll definitely be making the Schrivener Cloche and Curtsy Wrap, and there are several hat/scarf/wrap/other projects I may make, or use for inspiration. Typically, I'm not interested in the children's patterns, but the Casey the Crocodile Scarf caught my fancy (my young niece loves dragons, so with some modification this will be the basis of a fun project!).
I'll pull out some details from the colourwork patterns to improve my technique will definitely refer back to this issue again, so I'm pleased with my purchase. (Posted on 1/19/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.