Crochet Accessories, 2011 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Interweave Crochet Accessories 2011
This super-sized special issue of Interweave Crochet Accessories includes 144 pages of crochet know-how and patterns!
With more than 59 projects, you'll be crocheting well into the new year and beyond. In addition to 14 one-skein projects, the issue includes a slew of stash-busting projects.
For beginning crocheters, there is a guide to crochet that includes a freeform bag pattern great for crocheters of all levels.
Small projects let you practice Tunisian, double-ended crochet, lace, intarsia, threadwork, and more. You'll find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, along with projects that you'll turn to again and again.
Inside Interweave Crochet Accessories 2011:
Hats, hats, hats! -- From a close cloche to the cutest cupcake hat ever, you'll find a hat to suit everyone on your gift list.
Scarves aplenty -- Go fancy or go practical with these neck-warmers for the whole family.
Shawls -- Shawls of all shapes and sizes will engage your hook and delight any lucky recipient (even if that's you!)
In the bag & on the street -- A clutch for evening, a messenger bag for the day, cozy legwarmers, and a cute dog-walking set will keep you outfitted on every outing.
Jewelry galore -- Adorn yourself or make quick gifts with these fantastic quick crochet projects!
Renaissance Faire -- Fantastic designs inspired by Renaissance Faires are fun to wear, but easy to adapt to ordinary 21st-century living.
Home Décor -- Customize your space with these trendy and innovative projects!
Don't wait: Download your copy of Interweave Crochet Accessories 2011 today!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Crochet Editors|
- best issue ever
- ... I love it, easy, quick and beautiful patterns and projects! (Posted on 10/3/2014)
- Love this issue
I found a lot of things I want to make in this issue. I like that some are easy and some more complicated, and I'm very happy to see stitch diagrams for those projects.
I must disagree with Roberta's review where she says that yarns used are hard to find and expensive. Not hard to find - just search online and hit order. If too expensive, then choose another cheaper yarn of the same gauge, as one of the other reviewers mentions, you can check in the back pages how to do this. I for my part am delighted to do projects which "take forever to complete" as I love to crochet in all my spare time. (Posted on 10/23/2013)
Glad I only paid the sale price. Overall, an uninteresting selection of projects - I would want to make only a few out of the 59. Yarns used are very hard to find and expensive and many are very fine gauge which make the projects forever to complete.
(Posted on 9/9/2013)
- You really do want this one!
- I purchased this issue at full price because I loved everything in the 2010 issue. This one was even better! There are so many wonderful patterns and ideas in this issue...if you don't buy this one, you are doing yourself a great disservice. I have already made a couple of the projects and will be giving them as Christmas gifts this year :) (Posted on 5/24/2012)
- This is an excellent product, full of easy to read, clear instructions and mouthwatering photo's. A marvelous addition to any crochet library and will be used for many years. So many possibilitys for use and ideal for inspiration on last moment gifts. A must have. (Posted on 1/13/2012)
- Crochet accesories
- The book's appearence just befor the Holiday Season is a gift in itself. The patterns (on which I am on my fourth or fifth project) are lovely and can be followed by all. I am a novice at this art and can say that I am thoughroughly enjoying the clear, well-written patterns with their distinct schemas. I am a great believer in the examples of yarns given at the back of the magazine, as I do not have the same suppliers where I live (overseas). I can compare a yarn I find or just show the page to the vendor and get the appropriate replacements. The ideas are varied and usefuL I cannot say enough good about this edition. (Posted on 12/1/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.
Regular Price: $39.97$27.99
Regular Price: $37.97$18.99