Interweave Crochet 2014 Collection Download
Price as configured: $19.99 Regular Price: $46.95
Instantly download 4 issues of Interweave Crochet and 1 issue of Interweave Crochet Home from 2014 with this Ultimate Digital Collection! Discover over a hundred crochet patterns and projects featuring various techniques from extended stitches to crochet cables to shells and so much more!
See what’s inside this must-have collection:
Interweave Crochet, Winter 2015 Digital Issue
Interweave Crochet Winter 2015 features 22 toasty projects for winter. Explore crochet texture and colorwork in 10 garments, including two sweaters for children and one for a guy.
We have six plus-size sweaters and guidelines for adapting sweaters to a plus-size. Plus you'll find 10 accessories, including hats, cowls, and shawls. This issue has all the crochet you need to keep warm this winter!
Interweave Crochet, Spring 2014 Digital Issue
Interweave Crochet Spring 2014 features 20 projects to welcome warm weather. From scarves and wraps for the cooler end of the season to lacy tops and tunics to ease in summer, you'll find the right project to crochet. Learn the best way to hold your crochet hook, and then explore techniques from Tunisian to lacework to extended stitches.
Interweave Crochet, Summer 2014 Digital Issue
Interweave Crochet Summer 2014 features 21 stylish projects that celebrate the fun of summer. Explore seven kinds of lace with projects that range from an easy Bruges lace bandanna to a challenging filet crochet shawlette, and even an openwork tunic. You'll also find awesome crocheted pants and shorts and a stunning granny square dress.
Interweave Crochet, Fall 2014 Digital Issue
Interweave Crochet Fall 2014 features 20 projects to keep you stylishly warm. Explore several colorwork methods, including intarsia, tapestry crochet, overlay post stitches and Tunisian stranded colorwork. Then try your hook at other innovative crochet techniques on a small scale with collars andshrugs to spruce up your wardrobe in a jiffy. These projects will keep your mind, spirit and body engaged well into winter.
Interweave Crochet, Home 2015 Digital Issue
In this special issue of Interweave Crochet Home, you'll find crochet for every part of your home-from the entryway to the living room to the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, study, and kids' rooms, even outdoors. Of course, you don't have to place these projects in the same rooms we did-we had a hard time, actually, confining projects to a particular room. That's why you'll find them arrayed in one big swath of photography at the front of the magazine.
Discover 35+ delightful projects to crochet from afghans to pillows to an ottoman, to toys, shawls, rugs, and so much more. Turn your house into a home with Interweave Crochet Home!
Download your Interweave Crochet 2014 Digital Collection Today!
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Crochet Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.