Beadwork Magazine Subscription - International
There’s no need to search any longer for the best beadwork magazine! Beadwork magazine offers plenty of must-stitch beading projects. Plus, expert instruction and technique help as you discover a whole new world of beading in every issue. From peyote stitch and right-angle weave to herringbone stitch and more, choose Beadwork as your go-to resource.
To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed.
You'll get tons of exciting designs in every issue of Beadwork, the premier magazine for passionate beaders for over 20 years!
Each issue boasts a treasure trove of beautiful beadwoven designs made with the latest bead shapes and all-time favorite seed bead techniques, including peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, and more. You’ll receive thorough step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations to guide you through each issue’s projects, which range from easy to challenging (and are rated accordingly). Plus, our Fast & Fabulous section of projects features a wide range of on-trend jewelry designs using basic stringing, wireworking, and mixed-media techniques.
Expert advice from the industry’s most talented and revered designers
Beadwork magazine’s internationally renowned Designers of the Year bring you innovative designs and expert tips and techniques, from inventive uses for shaped beads, to gorgeous designs using seed beads, crystals, and other fabulous materials in creative and inspiring designs.
- Quick & Easy: Fresh designs catered to beginning bead weavers, and seasoned beaders looking for easy-to-make accessories.
- Advanced Projects: Stimulating projects that push you to expand your beadweaving horizons.
- Designers of the Year: Projects and inside tips from the biggest names in the business!
- Stitch Tips: A starting place for beaders to learn or enhance their understanding of a common stitch.
- Simply Seeds: A spotlight on projects made almost exclusively with seed beads.
- Fast & Fabulous: A collection of easy-going inspiration—projects to make using basic stringing, wireworking, and mixed-media techniques.
- Bead Artist: Get a peek inside the inspiration and studios of the industry’s most talented artists!
- Bead Buzz: Read about current events, industry news, and more!
We’re Your Eyes and Ears
Our editors are beaders and, like you, are always looking for the next hottest jewelry trend. Our informative product reviews in Cool Stuff expose you to the latest beads and findings, often found when attending bead shows. We love connecting with readers by attending, teaching at, and hosting bead shows, then sharing our finds with you. We know the search for the “next big thing” never ends. And we’re just as passionate about the hunt as you are.
What Some of Our Readers Have To Say
"How I love your magazine! I am new to beading, and the pictures are inspiring, the instructions clear, and the projects creative. The designers of the year are wonderful, too - I love seeing the artwork they have created. Most of all, I like the fact that I could pick up your magazine and get to know a beautiful artform and adopt it for my own. I am hooked, and devoted to your magazine. Thank you so much!" - Anne Brown, Memphis, TN
"Beadwork is the one bead magazine that never, ever disappoints me. Thank you for consistently providing great information and beautiful projects that help me to learn new techniques, and the inspiration to expand my skills and my imagination." - Karen Duncan, Lynnwood, WA
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE: To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed at the rate then in effect. Prior to renewal you will receive an email reminder before your credit card is charged. You may cancel at any time during your subscription and receive a refund on any un-mailed issues by contacting our customer support team.
|Product Type||Magazine Subscription|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.