Inspirational Quotes Illustrated eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this illustrated quote book if:
- You love the work and art guidance of Lesley Riley
- You are always searching for quotes to incorporate into your artwork
- You have a lifelong passion for collecting quotes
Inspirational Quotes Illustrated by Lesley Riley is a must-have resource for your mixed-media artwork! Enjoy 130 inspirational and thought-provoking quotes that will give you pause for reflection and kindle your passion to create. Each quote is accompanied by artful eye candy from 100+ artists that drew inspiration from these quotes and created fascinating works to inspire and invigorate you to create. Enjoy artwork in every medium including digital art, quilting art, collage, painting, assemblage and more.
In Inspirational Quotes Illustrated you’ll find:
- Quotes from artists, philosophers, and cultural icons
- Perforated pages so you can tear out and frame the art and quotes that inspire you
- Art from your favorite artists including Misty Mawn, Seth Apter, Mary Beth Shaw, Pam Carriker and more
A Word from the Author
“Quotes are powerful. They are preserved moments of wisdom, insight and truth. Quotes inspire, guide and remind. They speak of what we know but haven’t been paying attention to and make us want to pay attention.” --Lesley Riley
About Lesley Riley
Lesley is a former Contributing Editor of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine, has filmed instructional DVDs with Creative Catalyst Productions and Quilting Arts, is the host of BlogTalk Radio's Art & Soul show and has a growing specialty as an Artist Success expert and coach, providing solutions for artists of all levels.
Quotes and Arts
Lesley’s favorite quote resources
About the author
|Number Of Pages||144|
- Beautiful book, my teenage daughter asked if there is a second volume she can look at!
- This book presents visual interpretations of quotes from a wide range of artists using lots of different techniques. It's beautifully done and the variety of artists and techniques is fascinating. My daughter is waiting for the next volume. (Posted on 7/13/2015)
- Lovely book
- This book has lovely illustrations accompanying quotes from well known people mostly about life. Different mixed media artwork by various artists illustrates the quotes nicely. It wasn't at all what I expected but is interesting to look through. (Posted on 6/24/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.