How-To Weave on a Rigid-Heddle Loom Digital Kit
Price as configured: $45.00
Download four resources for weaving well on a rigid-heddle loom!
This digital kit includes two eBooks full of rigid-heddle techniques and projects, plus two videos for warping and weaving on a rigid-heddle loom. For the beginner and seasoned rigid-heddle weaver, this kit has an abundance of tips that you'll turn to again and again.
This Digital Kit Includes:
- Slots and Holes: Three Ways to Warp a Rigid-Heddle Loom with Liz Gipsonvideo downloadWeaver Liz Gipson makes warping the rigid heddle easy. Master three ways to warp this clever loom, and you’ll be prepared to weave anything—from simple fabric to complex stripes or plaids to fine fabrics you thought were only possible on a floor loom.
- Life After Warping: Weaving Well on Your Rigid-Heddle Loom with Liz Gipsonvideo downloadWith her “Weave more and fuss less” philosophy, Liz Gipson will show you the fun you can have making cloth for everything from scarves and towels to blankets, and even garments. In this 133-minute workshop, you'll learn how to set up for comfortable weaving, weaving techniques for tidy selvedges, easy ways to handle broken warp threads, wet-finishing, and much more.
- Best of Handwoven Techniques Series: Rigid Heddle Pattern Book #1eBookRigid Heddle Pattern eBook #1 is not only an eBook of projects, but it's a how-to for creating pattern beyond plain weave on the rigid heddle. Compiled completely of articles by rigid-heddle pioneer Betty Linn Davenport, this eBook teaches you how to create ten different leno designs, borders with warp-float stripes, eyelash-pile fabrics, Bronson lace, petit-point with a supplementary weft, and other amazing techniques. You'll learn how to use multiple pick-up sticks, two rigid heddles, and more.
- Best of Handwoven: Rigid-Heddle Techniques and Pattern Book #2eBookThe projects in this eBook include shawls, scarves, table runners, curtains, a top, a vest and more. Plus, these projects use several weave structures including plain weave and log cabin. You will learn pick-up techniques, decorative finger controlled techniques including Brook’s bouquet, soumak, and several types of leno. And for weavers who don’t have a rigid heddle loom? This book is for you, too. All of the projects except one include instructions for shaft looms.
Download your How-To Weave on a Rigid-Heddle Loom Digital Kit today
for four instant resources for the rigid-heddle weaver.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.