How to Visually Brand Your Jewelry Business
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You've made the jewelry and learned how to take great photos but your business materials could still use a punch. It's time to create a visual brand that you will use in social media, printed materials and packaging. Take your jewelry business to the next level by using mood boards and free online resources to create striking visual images to promote your business. If a picture is worth a thousand words make sure your images are saying the right thing to right audience.
Uncover the creative methods Heather uses to make a mood board to design your visual branding. Find out why logos are important and should you DIY or hirer a professional. Learn tips to create eye-catching graphics for Facebook ads, what kind of images grab the most attention on Pinterest and how to use graphics on Instragram to make your photos stand out in a sea of images. Learn how to use tools like Polyvore and Lookbooks to grab attention from fashionistas while promoting your jewelry. Discover inexpensive resources for printed materials like postcards, earrings cards, tags and more and how they can help sell your jewelry and set yourself apart from the crowd.
Sometimes it seems like everyone is making jewelry and selling it online and at shows. It's time to get serious about how you present your work to stand out and grab the attention of your soon-to-be raving fans! From the first image they see of your jewelry to the day an order arrives in their mailbox, use visually branding to wow your customers each step of the way.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to create a mood board to help tell your story visually
- Use the power of branding to grow your jewelry business
- Learn what formats and sizes to create your images for the different social media platforms
- Explore unexpected ways to visually promote your jewelry
- Discover how to stand out with your printed materials
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Jewelry designers just starting to sell their jewelry.
- Seasoned designers who want to improve their online marketing skills.
- Designers who feel lost at promoting their work online and could use a few guidelines.
- Jewelry designers who want to stand out at shows.
- Designers who are ready to get more attention online without feeling pushy or invasive.
- Jewelry makers who want to wow their customers with creative yet affordable packaging.
- Designers who aren't sure if they are a brand but would certainly like to sell more jewelry online and off!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Heather Powers is the creative force behind Humblebeads where she been making beads and jewelry for over 20 years. She uses every tool at her disposal to promote her online business that supports her family and gives her the opportunity to life in her hometown on the shores of Lake Michigan. Heather is the author Jewelry Designs from Nature and a frequent contributor to jewelry magazines, her work has also appeared on HGTV and PBS' Beads, Baubles and Jewels. She is the newest contributor to Step by Step Wire magazine as the new Color Canvas guru. Heather is the founder and editor of the popular blog, the Art Bead Scene and hosts nature inspired bead retreats and an annual Bead Cruise.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Worth the time and expense
- I attended the live webinar and actually learned many visual marketing strategies/tools that I was not aware of. Heather kept it upbeat, current, and pertinent. The handouts after the class were very helpful. This is the first time I have given a non tutorial related purchase 5 stars. (Posted on 11/24/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.