How to Spin Art Yarns DVD
Join Esther in this 90 minute video workshop, and learn how to begin with batts, top, locks, and a variety of add-ins. Esther will walk you through the sometimes challenging but always exiting world of textured yarn.
How to Spin Art Yarns DVD with Esther Rodgers
DVD | 90 min
In How to Spin Art Yarns, Esther Rodgers shows you how to spin a variety of creative yarns, with textures from smooth to wild. If you've ever wanted to improve your corespinning, create coiled yarns, or incorporate luxurious locks of fiber into your yarn, you'll find the answers in over 90 minutes of step-by-step instruction. Join Esther in this video workshop, and learn how to begin with batts, top, locks, and a variety of add-ins. Esther will walk you through the sometimes challenging but always exiting world of textured yarn.
- Four different ways to spin fleece and locks
- How to manage twist while corespinning
- Plying techniques to maximize texture and color play
- How to incorporate unusual materials such as feathers, sequins, and beads
Whether you want to make exuberant novelty yarns or just add a bit of texture to your repertoire, spinning art yarns will expand your spinning.
Purchase your copy of How to Spin Art Yarns today!
About Esther Rodgers:
Esther Rodgers is a writer, teacher, and fiber artist whose business is known as Jazzturtle. She began her spinning career exploring the world of texture and art spinning and merging it with function. She has taught classes all over the world and makes her home in North Carolina.
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.