How to Get Started Teaching Online Workshops Part II: How to Create Online Video Workshops Webinar Download
YOU’LL LOVE THIS WEB SEMINAR IF
You want to teach online art classes and workshops
You need help organizing your online class content
You are new to video editing skills and need assistance on: how to edit, produce and uploading your class
You already are a workshop instructor and would like help transitioning into online classes
You know the basics of editing videos but need help with more advanced editing techniques
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
How to Get Started Teaching Online Workshops Part II: How to Create Online Video Workshops
With Jodi Ohl
YOU’LL LOVE THIS WEB SEMINAR IF
- You want to teach online art classes and workshops
- You need help organizing your online class content
- You are new to video editing skills and need assistance on: how to edit, produce and uploading your class
- You already are a workshop instructor and would like help transitioning into online classes
- You know the basics of editing videos but need help with more advanced editing techniques.
ABOUT THE WEB SEMINAR:
Online teaching is exploding onto the educational scene in a huge way over the last several years. The opportunity to reach a worldwide audience has caused many artists to consider and/or pursue online teaching as an additional resource for income and growth in their creative career. The opportunity has a huge potential for the right teacher, but sometimes getting started can seem tricky or overwhelming. Join Jodi Ohl in this follow up to her first webinar “How to Get Started Teaching Online Workshops”. During “How to Create Online Video Workshops” you will learn the basics of creating your workshop as well as see how Jodi edits her videos, providing the audience helpful tips, techniques and shortcuts that will make getting started with your own class much easier!
Jodi Ohl has taught over 12 online classes in the last four years as well as participated in collaborative online workshops such as Lifebook 2012, 21 Secrets, and Soul Food. In total she has taught well over 1000 students around the world. She will discuss an overview on how to structure online classes for a successful launch and a variety of technical tips, equipment needs and resources, and an overview on how to edit your videos that can be applied to virtually any video editing software.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Jumping off points on structuring an online workshop
- Tips on how to store online class content in an organized manner
- Explore technical and equipment needs to get started teaching online classes
- Basic video editing functions that will make your films more interesting and professional
- Learn advanced video editing functions such as mirroring, voice overs, adding music, transitioning and more.
- Time saving suggestions to utilize when editing your video files for classes
- Bonus: helpful documents and tools to download and keep for future reference
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Jodi Ohl is a full-time mixed media artist and instructor, who favors unique color combinations, texture, and a sense of humor in her creative endeavors. A resident of NC and mother of two boys, her inspiration comes from many places but is rooted in a sense of community, family, relationships and overall positive empowerment found from living a creative life. Jodi’s art has been published in over 18 publications and is collected around the world. She currently teaches workshops around the East Coast and runs 12 online classes.
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.