Oh, Outlander, how we love ye... the breathtaking drama and raw intensity of Claire and Jamie’s romance, the rugged beauty of the Scottish Highland landscape. But perhaps what mesmerizes us most is the texture, the depth, the earthy magnificence of ... those unforgettable knits. We swoon.
From the “signature” Sassenach Cowl to the fan-favorite Rent Collection Shawl, our Highland Knits pattern collection captures the rustic yet undeniably feminine beauty of these Outlander-inspired pieces. Evincing the muted yet rich hues of the Scottish hillsides, this sumptuous gathering of chunky, tweedy designs summons the best of both worlds - at once easy to knit but abounding with dramatic impact. Feeling adventurous?
Our sixteen gorgeous patterns can be crafted from traditional yarns or your own handspun fibers - but whichever you choose, the story is all yours. And while Claire may have donned her beloved knitwear against the backdrop of eighteenth-century Castle Leoch, you’ll find these evocative pieces embody a classic sensibility and versatility that effortlessly transcend time. Corset, tartan, or your favorite well-worn denim, they all have a place in Highland Knits.
Download or order your copy of Highland Knits today!
*This book is not an official publication sponsored by the Outlander book or television series. It is not authorized, approved, licensed, or endorsed by Diana Gabaldon, her publishers, or Sony Pictures Television, Inc.
|Number Of Pages||112|
|File/Trim Size||8.2 x 0.5 x 10.7 inches|
- Not pleased
- Fan of Outlander knits
- I have knitted 3 patterns from this book already. I fell in love with the knitted pieces I saw in Outlander and when this book was highlighted I had to get it. All the patterns are very straight forward and knit up quickly. My friends have all asked for the Mistress Beauchamp capelet for Christmas. I love the knee socks. If you are a fan of the show, these are a must have. If you are looking for more complex designs these will be to simple. I think the book delivers on what it promises. (Posted on 8/8/2016)
I'm wondering if there is an error on page 41, for the Healer's Hands Gauntlets. The cable chart legend shows the blank box to be knit, and the box with the dot to be purl. But, this is knit in the flat, so should the legend also say to do the opposite on the wrong side? It looks like, from the photograph that the hem is stockinette (it curls).
Sorry if this is the wrong spot for discussing possible errors. I couldn't find another place.
Otherwise, I love the patterns in this book!
** Customer Support**
For questions regarding pattern questions, email email@example.com to speak to our representatives. (Posted on 6/13/2016)
- Not quite as expected
A lovely book to be sure but I was disappointed not to find the intriguing shawl that appeared to have tassels on each of the three points. Not sure if the items in this book were the same patterns/items in the series Outlander. It may be that the author could not obtain them and it could be I didn't read the description of the book correctly, but was expecting the exact items as in the series. Otherwise a nicely illustrated book with interesting patterns.
Interweave is not affiliated withe the show or book series "Outlander". This book is filled with "Outlander"-inspired pieces. (Posted on 5/15/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.