Handwoven, November/December 1993 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The November/December 1993 Handwoven magazine is for the individual looking to weave a krokbragd, rag, or pictorial rug as well as Scandinavian Finneave and “glitzy” projects.
All about color in the November/December 1993 issue of Handwoven Magazine!
Weave up some “glitzy” projects designed to impress including a metallic wine bottle cover, an angora cocoon jacket, and a sparkly shawl. Also in this issue is a section devoted to handwoven rugs, with projects for krokbragd and rag rugs as well as an article on weaving pictorial rugs on just four shafts.
The feature articles of this issue will introduce you to weaving legends and new patterns:
- Receive tips on how to make your loom room and inviting weaving retreat.
- Learn about an avid recycler would makes luxurious chenille from discarded clothing.
- Read about Bryn Pinchin, and innovative rug weaver.
- Get hints on how to find time to weave in stolen moments.
- Discover the basics of Yarncalc, a computer program for calculating warp and weft requirements.
- Discover the Scandinavian version of double-weave pick-up with designs, Finnweave.
Enjoy 15 weaving projects such as a sparkling shawl, gift bag, and blue pathways rug!
- Lacy Silk Scarf by Margaret Gaynes
- Southwestern-Bedouin Vest by Manuela Kaulitz
- Vest for a Handweaver by Kris Noble
- Autumn Leaves Jacket by Barbara Knollenberg
- Sun and Stars Double Weave Pouch by Alison Irwin
- Gift Bags for Wine Bottles by Leigh Anne Stowronski
- Angora Cocoon by Teresa Kennard
- Shawl with Sparkle by Sharon Alderman
- Summer & Winter Dress with Polychrome Border by Vilija Deutshman
- Colorworks Krokbragd Rug by Janice Jones
- Cloth Strip Rug in Double Binding by Kathy Bright
- Rags With a Latin Beat by Johanna Erickson
- Forest Flowers Rugs by Jane Evans
- Blue Pathways Rug by Joyce Harter
- Fabrics for Interiors #21 by Constance LaLena
Get your copy of the November/December 1993 Handwoven magazine and start a new project!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.